JB Fire Red Fall - 2013

mean.gif
 makes me nervous.. I love em just hate the paint cracking, oh well  with jb brand u can only pray for the best and prep for the worst..anglus

This will release while I am in Europe and I really dont want to pay Englands price for Jordans on those IVs. Its a retail or bust shoe for me and paying european prices is practically paying resale price

You can still order from US websites online when they release here. PM me around that time and I'll give you something that will help, and should work better for you with the time difference. Also, when you come back to the US, you will actually be able to get the VAT refunded when you come into customs. It's a lot easier than ordering online and trying to get it from places that don't adjust automatically or offer a coupon code for it. They take their cut, so you don't get the whole 17.5% back, but for a $200USD purchase it will be close to $15 back, and you'll be down to FTL online totals after tax and shipping.

Alright cool. Can you get the VAT back from in store purchases too? Because I will be grabbing the Shadow 1s in store (assuming rumored release date is correct).

Alright cool. Can you get the VAT back from in store purchases too? Because I will be grabbing the Shadow 1s in store (assuming rumored release date is correct).

You won't get it in store when you purchase a majority of the time, but a boutique may offer that. A foot locker or something will include it when you buy. Then when you land in NYC or Detroit (most likely) you will visit US Customs and they will take a broker fee and give you back the rest. It's definitely worth looking into or calling US customs just so you will have more exact numbers than I can give. That way you'll know for sure what you'll spend and which route you want to take.

^I will cop the Fire Reds online and the Shadow 1s in store. I dont care if I dont get the VAT back on the Shadows. I import my 1s from Australia for the same price anyway.

Looks like JB will  be doing the Fire Red theme in the fall of 2013 (July, August, and September are retail Fall months).  Nice change up from the usual numbered Jordan theme we see each year.

Black tongue Fire Red V with no 23 on the side?

Fire Red suede IV's we've been waiting to hear more info about - JM Confirmed Release Date of 07/03/13 (Wednesday before a holiday).

Fire Red III's are a nice surprise too

What do you guys think of this line up?  I'm down with all 3 of em.

Hopefully we get some more news about these releases soon...

(credit to @ish_b on IG)
YEP FEELING ALL THREE

i need to find a lot of money, only time i will double/triple up

i LOVE those IV's

I'm liking these more than the other 2 cws coming this year. Something about that red nubuck makes me like this shoe

Just re-painted my Fire Red III's and still have a pair DS so ill be passing on those...Fire Red V's WILL be copped x2 for sure since I passed on them the last time they released.

At first they were asking 350 but I see em 300 now. As usual preorder prices are high for the idiots willing to pay thaf much.

EDIT: I am seeing em for $280 now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom