JB Fire Red Fall - 2013

Have the fire red IV's every come out before? Or are they a new release? I haven't found much information on them online.

I hope JB do right with the fired red 3. I have the dark gray retro.....but boy oh boy the only way I will grab another pair is if it's the of version with the lite gray elephant print.

I'm most excited about the Fire Red 3s, then the 4s, then the 5s.

Curious to see how everyone takes these 3 shoes.

I hope the 3s come out in Sept, before my daughter's birthday.

I hope JB do right with the fired red 3. I have the dark gray retro.....but boy oh boy the only way I will grab another pair is if it's the of version with the lite gray elephant print.

The FR III's never had lite gray elephant print.

Steve.....yes they did. The retros were very very dark grey. Almost black looking. The og's were a lite grey like the white cement 3's...actually liter.

I'm most excited about the Fire Red 3s, then the 4s, then the 5s.

Curious to see how everyone takes these 3 shoes.

I hope the 3s come out in Sept, before my daughter's birthday.

I would be too, but I still have my '06 Fire Reds that just need to be repainted.

If they release these new Fire Red 3's with the "lighter" OG elephant print (which I highly doubt), then they would be a must cop for me....

View media item 223914

Oh,I guess the print was lighter then the retros but still not lighter then the WC's.
Was the print on the back lighter then the print on the toe? On the OG's.

Am I the only one who doesn't like the III or V as a shoe. I'm not sure exactly what it is never been a fan, but for the IV's those are a must have!

Back
Top Bottom