Jim Jones interview w/ Funk flex, spills guts + Cam Response

Mandeecees voice sounds super special ed [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I ain't know Casanova was making noise like that. :lol: first time hearing him was that song with Fab and them about a week ago.

He's been hanging around Chris Brown too. A little odd.

This is all Harlem/Uptown ish - essentially whoever doesn't respond loses. And whoever tells the story will sound like the winner. If you siding with Cam listen to Killa story; if you siding with Jones listen to Capo's story.

IMO, Jones got dealt a better hand at another table but instead of folding like a man or just letting bygones be bygones he got into his feelings. :smh: Cam been the man - even he said it. Jimmy made a name for himself but the scars over the years got to him. He had to let it out! #Pawse Just not the way to do it, especially to someone like Cam'ron Giles - if this beef is real Jones is wrong on principle for alot of reasons. Like Cam said it was alotta "bird sh*t" he really wanted no part of.

Interesting point did anyone :nerd: the part where Cam said Jay beefin' with K-Slay at Baseline. :nerd:

Pretty much it's whoever is funnier or who likes who better

That's all beefs these days

Gotti fans aren't going to turn on him, because of Dolph and vice versa.

I heard that Don't Run song mad long ago when he first started to show it on IG. All I could think was we keep taking L's in rap. **** sounds so much like that Manolo Rose trash Run Ricky Run or whatever.

Jim was never even a decent rapper. He was Cam's hype man from way back in the day and got put on due to them being cool.

Dipset will always be remembered first as Cam, Juelz, Freekey Zekey, and then Jim. Part of the reason most of that success with "Ballin" went to Jim's head was because of his displeasure of being second fiddle to Cam and Juelz in popularity. Dude still hasn't recovered..:smh:

Where's Hell Rell?

cass music so garbage it's not even funny
Yeah bro is trash to me 
laugh.gif

That Dont Run song is hella weak too, remix cool tho

Last edited:
I start stacking when listening to 7 day theory, and Mel matrix come on.....

Can't help it [emoji]127345[/emoji]️

- Choke No Joke

Many people called me and asked me my thoughts on the @mr_camron and @Jimjonescapo incident. I watched the Cam'ron Live from beginning to end and I know I don't have enough characters to address everything so I'm going make it direct as I can. I hope Cam or Jim don't get upset. It's just my opinion and I was around for a lot of this.

1. I think Cam misunderstood when Jim say he jerked him in business. I believe Jim felt that being that he was down with Cam since he was a rapper and they all grew together that when a company was created he thought they would be partners on paper like Jäy, Biggs and Dame. Now Cam could've put them on the paper work on some real sh*t and Jim could've made sure when the company was formed that he was on the paper work. So they both are at fault for not communicating the split of the company.

2. The reason Jim feels entitled to apart of the company because he helped build it. It wasn't Cam'ron the rapper anymore it was the Diplomats and it became a business. Now when Jim say he was the manager, hype man, security and road manager that is because he carry the job description at times of a manager plus more.

The Diplomats were the rappers but Dipset was the street ****** and muscle behind the Diplomats. Cam was Diplomats and Jim was Dipset which eventually turned to Byrdgang.

3. Cam'ron seeing Jim build Byrdgand and go and copyright it was foul. If it wasn't Cam would've told Jim you are building a new movement with this Byrdgang thing let's make it a business. Not make it a business and not tell him and now Jim can't make money of a brand he created and built because Cam owns it.

4. The T-Shirt because your man fell in love was FOUL! Who plays like that? Them shirts kills Jim street credibility and make him look like a foul ***** in the streets. That's not funny!

5. How he let Mendeecees sh*t on Jim was crazy. If Jim let Tru Life sh*t on him on his platform he would be wrong. How I remembered it Big Joe was with Cam'ron when Tru Life rolled up and he threatened Big Joe if he jump in it would be a problem. Big Joe didn't help Cam that night Cam cut Joe off. #camron #jimjones

Forgot how fire this was, na man this beef is hurting my soul man. These dudes got me through HS, I stopped messing with Jim after the 50 incident but i never thought it would get this bad :smh:

If I'm buggin', then why wasn't Jim's success so late along the way? He had features on albums and mixtapes. He wasn't that hot to the majority that listened to Dipset. Cam and Juelz were the featured members of the group. This definitely isn't revisionist history. :lol:

Jim was always better than Juelz thou.

Juelz was just da ladies chum....

copywriting byrdgang was beyond corny.

I prefer Jim over Juelz but Jim wasn't better. Jim always sounded like he was learning how to rap.

It's cringeworthy going back and listening to juelz

My gun hotter then the stove is on
So hot even I thought the stove was on
But the stove was off
I was just rolling hot :smh:

Juelz and cam swag made you ignore the dumb **** they were saying

Back
Top Bottom