Jim Jones interview w/ Funk flex, spills guts + Cam Response

Certified Gangsta, Baby Girl, Summer Wit Miami, Purple City, Ballin, Pop Champagne. Other than Down & Out Cam ain't have one song that was ringing like those. Cam was basically retired after his Jay stunt ain't work. Jim was definitely keeping Dipset alive and the top dude.

Last edited:
Suck It or Not, Wet Wipes and Get Em Daddy all came out after and during the same time as those Jim songs. Come on son. Smh

Again, most people thought Pop Champagne was the auto tune guy's song because Browz had a few joints like that out.

Last edited:
Suck It or Not, Wet Wipes and Get Em Daddy all came out after and during the same time as those Jim songs. Come on son. Smh

Again, most people thought Pop Champagne was the auto tune guy's song because Browz had a few joints like that out.

Them song ain't make no noise playa. Across the country _'s know every word to Purple City.

Get Em Girl was hot though, so that's 2.

From 05 - 08 Jim was dropping good mixtapes and albums he was definitely #1.

Last edited:
jim was bringing eyes to the brand but you can never overtake the leader

that's like saying lil wayne is the leader of cash money

he bouta be right next to jim on roc nation if that money don't show up soon

Cam chilled out after "Killa Season" which was 06-07. Juelz was gone and Jim was the only one making music. There was no Dipset when Cam took his vacation.

Dipset was done, Jim was doing his MOB **** heavy

Last edited:
I forgot about this

http://www.mtv.com/news/1592941/jue...-his-collaborations-but-its-no-hard-feelings/

"I was upset about the part of me being 'sold for $2 million,' " Santana told MTV News, standing in front of his New Jersey studio on Thursday. "At times like this, nobody is trying to 'sell' me. I could have come out and said, 'Oh, yeah, Cam got bought out.' But I didn't go that route. They just gotta watch me move. We gonna make it hot."

Over the past few years, Juelz has tried to make guest appearances on some of his peers' songs, but he said Cam wouldn't clear the collaborations. In some cases, such as a Nike commercial and Chris Brown's "Run It!," the head of the Dipset sued the people Santana worked with for compensation.

Juelz said "tons" of his work on other artists' songs never saw the light of day. "I'm just gonna say a lot of big records. ... I was on a good portion of those records, or asked to be on a good portion of those records that [Lil] Wayne was on — along with him, not like they asked me before they asked him, or vice versa. I know I was on a good portion of those records, 'cause the I Can't Feel My Face thing. We were pushing that hard. People wanted to get both of us. I couldn't go as far as the clearances. I could do my verse, then it got to the point where I couldn't go there with people, because I didn't want them to think that it was me being the bad guy not clearing stuff. I didn't want that on my name. So, I would let people know, 'I can't really. ... If you wanna just put it out on the mixtapes, we could do that all day. The fans definitely missed out on a lot of Juelz due to my contract."

"Now big up your Jim Jones."

Dip set in London will remain a classic video.

Last edited:
Santana been a chump, mike woulda got these hands

:lol: :lol: son was like 16 :lol:
But that's no excuse... cus the Lox DID say they were about to poke Mike after he said some wild **** to Eve :lol:
And that's just 3 dudes. Dips was like 10 deep right there :lol:

I say that to say this...Lox > Dipset

Last edited:
Pepsi, he needs a sponsorship :lol: I did see JuJu bring him one. I was watching and thinking, he needs to drink water.

Cam glossed over some incidents. Like the Rucker, 50 aka it's going to be a hot summer, Mase...

The JM at the Rucker thing started over Jim looking at a guy? And that caused a separate incident with Cam? That didn't make sense.

and then Cam did some dry snitching. Giving personal conversations people had with you?

So pretty much Cam's only discovery was Juelz?

but it's funny seeing all these crews together you thought were tight. And then none of them can keep things silent. I don't understand why they have to play this out publicly. It only makes them as a unit look bad.

De La and MOP are the last ones standing

And people wonder why we don't have more groups like Migos and rap crews?

I always thought it was cool Jay never gave his side of anything. He just left people to speculate and others to comment.

That's the thing, up until recently cam has always been silent on the beef with him and Jim. Even in his infamous gif where he stares at the camera when the interviewer makes a comment about Jim saying Dipset is still alive. Cam has always kept the "Jim is my childood friend, all good things come to an end, I wish him success on all his future endavours" stance. Cam only decided to go public when Jim started getting crazy on IG, and i think its interesting that all this coincides with Jim signing with Roc Nation. I wouldnt be surprised if Camel season is behind all of this. I'm also interested in knowing whats going to happen with Jim and Tru Life from here on out.

That's the thing, up until recently cam has always been silent on the beef with him and Jim. Even in his infamous gif where he stares at the camera when the interviewer makes a comment about Jim saying Dipset is still alive. Cam has always kept the "Jim is my childood friend, all good things come to an end, I wish him success on all his future endavours" stance. Cam only decided to go public when Jim started getting crazy on IG, and i think its interesting that all this coincides with Jim signing with Roc Nation. I wouldnt be surprised if Camel season is behind all of this. I'm also interested in knowing whats going to happen with Jim and Tru Life from here on out.

What's the thought process behind this [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:

What's the thought process behind this [emoji]129300[/emoji]

We all know how petty Jay can be, also Jim could be doing this to get in better graces with Jay. Its no surprise that Jim is a sucker for the limelight.

Back
Top Bottom