Jim Jones interview w/ Funk flex, spills guts + Cam Response

as in goons, muscle

When you saw 50 you saw a bunch of dudes from Queens behind him.

Cas actually reminds me of 50 A lot personalty wise (minus the dancing :lol:). There's plenty of street ****** in rap, but Cas just like 50 has a way of drawing and keeping attention on himself.

Cas is new New York.

He's the new era. Cats didn't smile, laugh and dance. Cas' clothes are even a little snug.

Dip Set Vol 1 was first, but they never get the credit.
Yup, i remember making that trip from BK all the way uptown to cop them Dipset mixtapes when they dropped. Vol 1 came out wayy before the G-unit radio series. At that time Clue had the mixtape game on lock, Dip's branched out and reached out Kay Slay im guessing its because of the Uptown connection. G-unit didnt hop on the mixtape scene til around Dipset vol 2, but even they took a page from the Dip's book by reaching out to Whoo Kid, a Queen's DJ.

I think in today's social media era it would be impossible for there to be a new 50 cent

Naw there could be.

Look at Tax

They would just have to operate differently, for the way things are today.

Like 50 when he was doing the instagram skits clowning.

Too much accessibility now and now every single person with a phone has the ability to be heard and clown you.

21 savage tried that tough guy **** now he has like 10 doppelgängers online making him look like a joke, The whole mystique and mysteriousness is gone in today's world.

Too much accessibility now and now every single person with a phone has the ability to be heard and clown you.

21 savage tried that tough guy **** now he has like 10 doppelgängers online making him look like a joke, The whole mystique and mysteriousness is gone in today's world.

OVO crew tried the mystique mysterious jig and it doesn't seem to be working well for them. I think the whole clowning thing isn't really as effective as you'd think, anonymous clowns will call a rapper trash, and the same anonymous rapper would sell out in their city. Honestly, I just think social media made it hard for there to be a rap hegemon. Seems like every rapper whether you like it or not, has a market where they do pretty well in.

Jim is real good at finding and using talent when he see it.He shouldve gotten some paperwork done for LHH.That show started out with just him and his girl.His mistake was not knowing how big the show would be.That show is huge.Theres no telling how much he couldve made off of that.VH1 got super rich just off of his idea.I also find it odd.That Alpo posted a recent picture of him and his son on Social Media.All the while Cam and Jim are going at it.

Where is this picture of Alpo I heard he got out in 2011, I'm not sure if it's true or not. I know he's supposed to be doing a couple LIFE bids, but I know he was in the pen crying and snitching on soldiers like Wayne Perry.

this ***** cam been sipping that pepsi for 3 ******* hours and it's #pissing me off

Last edited:
OVO crew tried the mystique mysterious jig and it doesn't seem to be working well for them. I think the whole clowning thing isn't really as effective as you'd think, anonymous clowns will call a rapper trash, and the same anonymous rapper would sell out in their city. Honestly, I just think social media made it hard for there to be a rap hegemon. Seems like every rapper whether you like it or not, has a market where they do pretty well in.

i'd say OVO still has that mystique and clout considering no one has tried to expose them for getting extorted

those payments on time bright and early buddy

Last edited:
i wonder if jay gave jim a max b deal. had tru life hand him the contract too.

Last edited:
I'm a Cam STAN... but right now in 2017 he does NOT want Joe Budden to give him bars. Truth told he torched Drake but Drake's fans don't really give a **** about hiphop skill. Cam's core on the other hand ain't just gonna let an onslaught skip by them.

With that said in this age of social media & Cams eagerness to be as disrespectful as possible, it may lead to a good battle the more i think of it.

Knew that would balloon when I saw a long *** thread about it on boxden.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I'm a Cam STAN... but right now in 2017 he does NOT want Joe Budden to give him bars. Truth told he torched Drake but Drake's fans don't really give a **** about hiphop skill. Cam's core on the other hand ain't just gonna let an onslaught skip by them.

With that said in this age of social media & Cams eagerness to be as disrespectful as possible, it may lead to a good battle the more i think of it.

A no point in cams career has he ever had better bars than joe budden. Budden is a corny and clown *** dude but he has never lacked bars.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom