Jim Jones interview w/ Funk flex, spills guts + Cam Response

Jim knew, Cam knew, Harlem knew. They made fun of him because he was tricking on a broad with a rep. He finally started making money and she finally gave him attention. The shirt **** is corny but that's what most people do, you roast your man for falling for someone that has a rep and so fast.

Say this a couple of times

Do you joke him and move on or do you make shirts?

It looks like jealousy or you're doing it for another reason if you drag it out.

Ya boy wife up a thotty u take it to him and tell him personally and if he cool with that then cool. U don't put it out there and make shirts :lol:. I seen it a few times in real life and I just tell the homie straight up and if he still wanna mess with her cool.

Dudes have weird senses of friendship if you allow your "friends" to treat you with worse disrespect than a stranger would.

Last edited:
Say this a couple of times

Do you joke him and move on or do you make shirts?

It looks like jealousy or you're doing it for another reason if you drag it out.
Dudes have weird senses of friendship if you allow your "friends" to treat you with worse disrespect than a stranger would.
That's why we see all these post about people saying their friends or homies doing all types of grimey **** to em.

Ya making it seem like cam was the only one wearing the shirts tho there whole crew was in on the joke ......and please inform me of what cam was soo jealous about in regards to Jim ?

Jim was getting hot when cam was falling off
Cam never cared if he did he would consistently put out music and even at his peak cam still had more bread then Jim and was always more popular musically then Jim sooooooo........ also thru this whole thing is always Jim lashing out first and making bird comments on IG

Cam never cared if he did he would consistently put out music and even at his peak cam still had more bread then Jim and was always more popular musically then Jim sooooooo........ also thru this whole thing is always Jim lashing out first and making bird comments on IG

A rapper doesn't care about sells and popularity?

And the lashing out often came after Cam did certain stuff. Like how he took Jim off the song with him and Juelz, blocking Jim or Cam would mention Jim in an interview. Remember Cam saying Jim's emotional.

Ya making it seem like cam was the only one wearing the shirts tho there whole crew was in on the joke ......and please inform me of what cam was soo jealous about in regards to Jim ?

1. your man matured, is serious about a woman and might not be around
2. Ballin was a bigger single than Cam ever released, and KIlla Season had sort of flopped.
3. Jim Jones was becoming the face of The Diplomats.

Y'all gotta top making cam out to be a saint. Both these ****** were wrong at some point and contributed to the demise.

Yeah. It doesn't have to be a matter of who was more wrong. Both dudes f'ed up. Cats are in here taking Jimmy's side off the strength of the shirts and the byrdgang stuff, which are both admittedly sucker moves, but Jim isn't without fault either. There's been little mention of dude going on the radio saying Cam's on punishment. You don't broadcast stuff like that unless you're looking for a problem/reaction.

Both dudes are in the wrong. It's corny at this point. They'll either make up like real friends or they won't, and will go about their business as grown *** men.

Cam tried to blame Stack's death on Jim, they ain't making up no time soon.

smiley_nope.gif~c200

Y'all gotta top making cam out to be a saint. Both these ****** were wrong at some point and contributed to the demise.

Pretty much.

Last edited:

Exactly

and both should have hashed things out instead of handling it online or in interviews. Dudes have known each other too long.

Don't think anyone is making Cam out to be a saint. Both split the blame, the shirts were corny. I'm saying they made fun of their boy for wifing someone that was known to get around and to fall so quick for her. It happens all the time.

A rapper doesn't care about sells and popularity?

And the lashing out often came after Cam did certain stuff. Like how he took Jim off the song with him and Juelz, blocking Jim or Cam would mention Jim in an interview. Remember Cam saying Jim's emotional.
2. Ballin was a bigger single than Cam ever released, and KIlla Season had sort of flopped.
Soooo with killa season flopped with higher first week sales then jims album with his biggest hit ever but cam was jealous righttttttt ...cam during his career constantly stated he didn't care about rap like that and it showed

Don't think anyone is making Cam out to be a saint. Both split the blame, the shirts were corny. I'm saying they made fun of their boy for wifing someone that was known to get around and to fall so quick for her. It happens all the time.

Where did you get this from?

Soooo with killa season flopped with higher first week sales then jims album with his biggest hit ever but cam was jealous righttttttt ...cam during his career constantly stated he didn't care about rap like that and it showed

Considering he was coming off a gold and platinum, and Jim was on Koch. With a lot less promotion dollars and the ability to put records in stores.

So now Cam is Juelz and doesn't care about rap :lol:

Last edited:
Exactly

and both should have hashed things out instead of handling it online or in interviews. Dudes have known each other too long.
How many time has cam stated Jim never calls him he even said it during his live stream and Jim has never mentioned calling cam instead when he has a problem he's goes to social media

How many time has cam stated Jim never calls him he even said it during his live stream and Jim has never mentioned calling cam instead when he has a problem he's goes to social media

What are you talking about?

So has Cam called Jim :lol:

Nah. The furthest it goes is a few jokes here and there, but as a friend you don't take it to that extent to clown your boy who is presumably happy. Even if you don't approve. Humiliating or attempting to humiliate dude isn't cool.

She was known to go after those with money, she was known around Harlem. I think that's why Cam was laughing at him. I'm not saying she got down with 300 guys.

Your cam d-riding knows no bounds. Got damn. Cam himself said he was wrong :lol:.

Don't know whose worse. You or cashbanks cashbanks when it comes to Cam.

Your favorite rapper can be wrong. It's perfectly ok to admit that.

:lol:

Jim said he started messing with her early 05 so in regards to the t-shirt situation this is all irrelevant.

Cam had just dropped Purple Haze around this time.

Your cam d-riding knows no bounds. Got damn. Cam himself said he was wrong :lol:.

Don't know whose worse. You or cashbanks cashbanks when it comes to Cam.

Your favorite rapper can be wrong. It's perfectly ok to admit that.

:lol:
You talking about d riding like you don't suck yfn luccis **** every chance you get in threads promoting his music like you part of his camp sit down clown don't get me started on your ******ed *** lectures about how future is deep ... get off my **** dudes have way more post caping for Jim you lame

Back
Top Bottom