Jim Jones interview w/ Funk flex, spills guts + Cam Response

ballin seemed just as big as oh boy imo.

only thing that may have put it over the top was the jumpshot "dance".

You talking about d riding like you don't suck yfn luccis **** every chance you get in threads promoting his music like you part of his camp sit down clown don't get me started on your ******ed *** lectures about how future is deep ... get off my **** dudes have way more post caping for Jim you lame

Rough life for you man. All that anger :rofl:

keep my **** out your mouth

On queue :lol:. Pipe down.

Relax.

What metric are we using to state that Ballin was bigger than any of Cam's songs? 

Cam's songs were getting played in basketball and football stadiums nationwide?

I never knew Cam had stans who even defend the obvious :lol:

She was known to go after those with money, she was known around Harlem. I think that's why Cam was laughing at him. I'm not saying she got down with 300 guys.

She was known because she was messed with Alpo

And you just described at least 50% of women.

Last edited:

I never knew Cam had stans who even defend the obvious :lol:

"Oh boy" was the #4 song in the entire country. #1 on the hip hop & R&B charts

"Hey Ma" was the #3 song in the entire country.

These singles dropped back to back too. "Oh Boy" and "Hey MA" were bigger or just as big of songs as "Ballin".

Rough life for you man. All that anger :rofl:
On queue :lol:. Pipe down.

Relax.
Angry about what I'm stating Facts you have no grounds to say anybody d riding when I'm positive you that you have 3x as many post caping for lucci and future then I do saying anything about cam

Changed that tune real quick, you just a **** eater who wanted attention.

Get a hobby bum *** *****

Angry about what I'm stating Facts you have no grounds to say anybody d riding when I'm positive you that you have 3x as many post caping for lucci and future then I do saying anything about cam

My man..anytime somebody says something negative about Camron...you jump out the window, and refuse to look at things objectively.

It's one thing to enjoy the music (like I do)....and explain why I think it's dope or whatever. Those are opinions.

It's another to get all in angst and hot and bothered whenever somebody points out a flaw with cam (like you do). There's a clear difference.

Cam was wrong for the T shirts. It's ok. He still loves you.

Changed that tune real quick, you just a **** eater who wanted attention.

Get a hobby bum *** *****

No tunes changed. You can keep typing in stars if it makes you feel tough. Real insecure weirdo **** with you :lol:. You're not built like that. It's not deep. And you don't want to go off on the deep end for typing aggressively on a message board.

Put things into perspective here man.

My man..anytime somebody says something negative about Camron...you jump out the window, and refuse to look at things objectively.

It's one thing to enjoy the music (like I do)....and explain why I think it's dope or whatever. Those are opinions.

It's another to get all in angst and hot and bothered whenever somebody points out a flaw with cam (like you do). There's a clear difference.

Cam was wrong for the T shirts. It's ok. He still loves you.
Now you lying you was defending future at every turn in any thread about future you act like we can't see your previous post and please quote me saying cam wasn't wrong you idiot

What metric are we using to state that Ballin was bigger than any of Cam's songs? 

I never knew Cam had stans who even defend the obvious
laugh.gif
Cam stan? aight bruh 
laugh.gif

So anyway, is that the metric we going by?

Now you lying you was defending future at every turn in any thread about future you act like we can't see your previous post and please quote me saying cam wasn't wrong you idiot

"Defending".....Already tells me how you look at things :lol:. I say I like something. And I tell you why I enjoy it. You tell me why you don't. I tell you why I think such and such is dope. We leave it at that. That's how I do things.

Me and plenty other ***** go back and forth on this board about different tastes in sports/music etc. we don't agree. We move on. You know, like men.

You for some reason....get to rollin your neck and snapping fingers over a difference of options. Then talking slick when it's not in your best interest.

Chill ot

No tunes changed. You can keep typing in stars if it makes you feel tough. Real insecure weirdo **** with you :lol:. You're not built like that. It's not deep. And you don't want to go off on the deep end for typing aggressively on a message board.

Put things into perspective here man.

Insecure weirdo **** is having my name in your mouth out the blue.

You a **** eater boy nobody was thinking about your lil silly goofy ***.

Then when you get called on it you wanna play internet tough guy **** outta here dummy

:lol:

Dudes up here. Like dudes weren't snapping their wrist imitating a free throw saying ballin.

Because you like an artist does not mean you have to defend everything they do or that is said about them. Some of you are on some next level groupie ****

"Oh boy" was the #4 song in the entire country. #1 on the hip hop & R&B charts

"Hey Ma" was the #3 song in the entire country.

These singles dropped back to back too. "Oh Boy" and "Hey MA" were bigger or just as big of songs as "Ballin".

Again We Fly High became a lot bigger than the charts. It became a pop culture moment.

Again, it was being played in sporting events across the country.

Hell, I just heard it in Entourage a couple of weeks ago.

Insecure weirdo **** is having my name in your mouth out the blue.

You a **** eater boy nobody was thinking about your lil silly goofy ***.

Then when you get called on it you wanna play internet tough guy **** outta here dummy

:lol:. Nah man. You must've just learnt how to cuss. Nice. All those stars you typing aggresvily making you feel tough?

What a life :lol:. Be safe.

Again We Fly High became a lot bigger than the charts. It became a pop culture moment.

Again, it was being played in sporting events across the country.

Hell, I just heard it in Entourage a couple of weeks ago.

Im not denying how big "Ballin" was....but I think you sleeping on how big "Hey Ma" and "Oh Boy" were.

They were the #3 and #4 songs in the ENTIRE COUNTRY. By any metric. That's huge

Last edited:
"Defending".....Already tells me how you look at things :lol:. I say I like something. And I tell you why I enjoy it. You tell me why you don't. I tell you why I think such and such is dope. We leave it at that. That's how I do things.

Me and plenty other ***** go back and forth on this board about different tastes in sports/music etc. we don't agree. We move on. You know, like men.

You for some reason....get to rollin your neck and snapping fingers over a difference of options. Then talking slick when it's not in your best interest.

Chill ot
Again lying ... who was I talking slick to in here ? ....just like you saying i said cam wasn't wrong lying .... I wasn't even talking to you rarely do actually you must want attention I'm not surprised that's just what **** do but continue ....now it different when you and grimey would go back and forth constantly about future also look up the definition of defending you moron it's exactly what you do

We fly high was literally every high school in my city senior song. **** was lowkey a moment. Any party or event when that **** dropped it was over, u seen everybody arm go in the air or ****** throwing money. Good times.

Again lying ... who was I talking slick to in here ? ....just like you saying i said cam wasn't wrong lying .... I wasn't even talking to you rarely do actually you must want attention I'm not surprised that's just what **** do but continue ....now it different when you and grimey would go back and forth constantly about future also look up the definition of defending you moron it's exactly what you do

Ayy. Grimey my ***** :pimp:.

He rocks with Future a Lil bit now. My man seen the light :lol:.

Difference is....we'd jokingly go back and forth about how I rocked with dudes music, and how he hated Future/music.

You jumping out a window over Camron....looking ridiculous.

You don't have to defend everything cam does man. And I'll @ and respond to whoever I want :lol:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom