JLo's New Movie....She A Teacher.....Not Bad

bruh I saw this trailer a couple days ago. I need a fine *** older woman. the old asian lady next door to me aint cuttin it. 

damn she is too :pimp:

she threw that thing on that young boy and he lost his mind...

:lol: @ the line "it got pretty wet here."

Last edited:
^yeah just from the trailer alone they were throwing many one liner euphemisms :lol:

lol this looks horrible

i hate this chick

hot

but so damn useless

her music is just crap. its obvious theyre just in it for the investment because she just takes whatever fad is kind of poppin and hoping to profit. it works. but so damn annoying.

Corny lines :lol:

Seems like it'll be just about average. Bet dude killed his parents. Bet had she not let him smash he'd still be obsessed.

Doing it all wrong :smh:

"It got pretty wet up here"

"I love your mothers cookies"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dudes always end up ratting out the teacher though. Take your W and keep your mouth shut guys. When you make your hot teacher take an L you both lose.

INB4 Double Standards. male teacher blah blah blah

If she gets nude I'll watch if she does some lame ol sex scene I'll catch it on red box a week later.

I'm not mad at this, because
a) J Lo
b) the gender roles are reversed from the usual overdone story (Swimfam, Obsessed [with Beyonce], etc.)

Still wouldn't see it
But the idea is somewhat refreshing

as if anyone is going to believe that a 27 year old grown *** man is a highschooler 

Snitches and thirst, the two most pressing issues in the United States of America.

so many 
laugh.gif
 lines in the trailer.....a few of us were in the theater rolling at this **** 

Back
Top Bottom