Jobless and Frustrated NTers check in VOL. WE NOT-WORKIN!!!

I would give them until the afternoon or so then commence to finding out what's really going on. They're human, they can forget just like we do. I'm sure you should be still good to go for your first day.
They got back to me 
nthat.gif

Applied for a part-time gig at K-Mart. I need the extra money since I can't find a gig w/ a decent salary. Sucks that I gotta spread myself thin in order to keep my head above water. I'd expect it if I wasn't trying to better myself and what not but this is just sad all the way around. One thing I do know, once I learn this JavaScript and a C language it's on.

Keep grinding, your current situation is going to make everything sweeter when things start to change for the better.

if you live in the south NJ area Amazon's hiring for their warehouse in Robbinsville. $13-$14 an hour depending on what shift you work.

If you live in San Diego, I may be able to plug you in to a company whose stock went from $40 to $90+ a share since January. Any of the following fields with solid experience, PM me. I'll tell you more AFTER I see your resume.

Research and Development Engineering
Manufacturing
Regulatory
Clinical
QA
Finance
Sales
Marketing
Customer Service
Technical Support
Human Resources
Legal / Intellectual Property
Administrative Support
too bad i'm in TX :smh:

^Those 10 common interview mistakes are great. All the above I don't do anyway. Thanks for sharing.

Been fed up with my current gig. Been here almost a year and while it’s a real cushy job, I don’t have a real position or any real responsibilities. They basically did my family a favor by keeping me longer than they really needed. So I’ve been really interested in working sales for a mobile phone company (Verizon, AT&T being my referred choices). They make really good money and I’d be working with product I know, love, and believe in. Selling is something I have no experience in but something I’ve been reading up on and would love to get good at. Plus working with people is much better than staring at a computer screen all day. I’ve been putting in apps like crazy. Even introduced myself to the manager at my nearest ATT. I keep sending in the apps but no luck so far. I guess I’m going to have to put in more leg work and build some relationships in store.

^Those 10 common interview mistakes are great. All the above I don't do anyway. Thanks for sharing.

Been fed up with my current gig. Been here almost a year and while it’s a real cushy job, I don’t have a real position or any real responsibilities. They basically did my family a favor by keeping me longer than they really needed. So I’ve been really interested in working sales for a mobile phone company (Verizon, AT&T being my referred choices). They make really good money and I’d be working with product I know, love, and believe in. Selling is something I have no experience in but something I’ve been reading up on and would love to get good at. Plus working with people is much better than staring at a computer screen all day. I’ve been putting in apps like crazy. Even introduced myself to the manager at my nearest ATT. I keep sending in the apps but no luck so far. I guess I’m going to have to put in more leg work and build some relationships in store.
Keep trying. I have actually heard back from both companies lately. Had a phone interview with Verizon a couple weeks back, and just talked to AT&T about a time to set up a phone interview. Good luck!

Keep trying. I have actually heard back from both companies lately. Had a phone interview with Verizon a couple weeks back, and just talked to AT&T about a time to set up a phone interview. Good luck!
Thanks brotha. Good luck with everything! Update me on how it goes.

lol, the "common body language mistakes" are hilarious

most of the time you're more educated than the HR person interviewing you

and they judge you on fidgeting or bad posture?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

By the way, i run a consultancy which provides resume services, if any of ya'll need that.

I've done resumes and letters of intent (for school) for a couple NTers, who all got jobs and into the schools.

don't get hustled out here.

email me: enphanate@gmail.com

google wallet works best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good **** dude

Im back on the grind after this last exam tomorrow

one up

Thanks man. It's very tough getting in the IT field with not much working experience in the Bay Area.

It's not just in the Bay Area it's IT period. I, thankfully, broke in to IT a couple of years and the company was willing to take a chance on me. I came here learned alot and now I'm moving on to another position in another week or so with a different company. Once you get the experience they can't deny you. Blessings on the new journey!

Back
Top Bottom