Jobless and Frustrated NTers check in VOL. WE NOT-WORKIN!!!

My old job kept the job posting up for our job non stop because nobody lasts longer than 3 years.

They also lie about the hours work to get applicants. Some guys quit after 2 weeks. :lol:

Felt good to be back at my old job yesterday for the spring mine safety training.

No corporate bs patting themselves on the back and all the lying they do.

Some random puppy was running around

Some random dude dropped off hella bbq we smashed it and left. A 3 hour class was actually 3 hours. No company cheerleading and culture ****ery.

I hate big companies I’m never going back. :lol:

It's weird, I don't hate my job, but lately every minute thing about it annoys me and I haven't been able to fix it.

You’d be surprised……..work phones are even worse :sick: (I’m in IT and have unfortunately come across some websites and pics while assisting)
Yeah, when I was interning for a spot, I see. Some of the wildest things on work phones.

Dudes used to have tabs galore and I was pissed because the software we used to manage the devices opened a splash page first and you would actually have to close the tab. Seen some wild wild titles :sick:

Jobless claims coming in Hot.

Screenshot_20230406-072908.png

Man....My job hunt for the past 14 months has finally ended. Starting a new gig, next month thats doubling my current salary. Im a little nervous, but this is what I Prayed for. Thanks for all of the positive energy and advice that was put in this thread, it definitely helped.

Very Long Read

so some recruiter hit me up via email... actually two different recruiters telling me about the same job/company that pays 18k more than my current job... and its actually walking distance from my current job so relatively same commute...I did talk to one of the recruiters and sent my resume just to entertain the idea... I am not saying I will take the job if offered but the salary is great and its the same commute so why not see what its about...

Im not going to lie though it does feel weird to even look after being in my job close to 4 months... been there since December... I like my coworkers, the company and even my manager...the only thing that concerns me about my current job is the lack of work... my other two coworkers are swamped while I have very little work or none at all and just watching the clock all day... its boring but my manager knows I just dont have any work...I get paid a lot more than my coworkers so I feel at any given time I can be let go... not saying I will be I just get that vibe...only time Im busy is if Im covering for one of my coworkers or if I just have a busy day which is maybe 2-3 times a month if that...

I work for a Pharma company... they closed this manufacturing building last year because of a leak in the roof so the DEA shut it down real quick... they laid off like 500 people at that building... now they are opening a new building and will open sometime in August... the plan was to train me and once that building opens I will be fully trained and take over a lot of projects... but thats a long time from now... I can wait but who knows if ill be around until then because of the lack of work currently...

I guess I will ride it out until August but at the same time I want to see what this other job is about... salary wise I would be straight and wouldnt need to switch jobs for a higher salary anytime soon... anyway the point of this post was have any of yall left a job you liked that you were in only a few months just to get a better paying job?
If you don’t mind, what do you do in Pharma? PM open if preferred.

I’m itching to get back in the hospital setting after a couple years hiatus. Or any climate controlled workplace for that matter lol.

And I want them to pay for the certification I intend to get to make it worth my time [surg tech].

Quickly realized I need that kush setting to offset the treacherous nature of entrepreneurship.

Went back to my old job and **** hasn’t changed. Busted our asses all week. Put in a little ot.

Boss goes “tomorrow is gonna be nice just wanna take Friday off?”

Obviously we all took it off. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom