Joe Budden: Mood Muzik 4.... A Turn 4 The Worst 10/26

CDQ is out at the usual spots.

laugh.gif
@ Radio Rips, with Flex having his site now and Envy's direct connection to blogs radio rips are basically finished.

Man I've been waiting for this song for a while and this !%+* completely SUCKS. What the hell were they thinking?

Fab is the only one that sounds good on this.

Huge banks fan but wasn't really feelin his verse on this. Too hard to understand.

Wasn't really feelin Joe's verse at all. It wasn't bad but it wasn't good either.

Royce...I literally laughed when I heard his eminem imitation. That was EASILY the worst verse of the year. The most random punchlines I have EVER heard. The flow was HORRENDOUS.

This song needs to get scrapped. See 6 minutes to death on how to do a proper straight spittin collabo.

Man I've been waiting for this song for a while and this !%+* completely SUCKS. What the hell were they thinking?

Huge banks fan but wasn't really feelin his verse on this. Too hard to understand.

Wasn't really feelin Joe's verse at all. It wasn't bad but it wasn't good either.

Royce...I literally laughed when I heard his eminem imitation. That was EASILY the worst verse of the year. The most random punchlines I have EVER heard. The flow was HORRENDOUS.

This song needs to get scrapped. See 6 minutes to death on how to do a proper straight spittin collabo.

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

i agree with everything you said.
and family reunion... mm3

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

i agree with everything you said.
and family reunion... mm3

the Lupe line from Budden was dope..."you can keep the itchin to ya self, its beams on every burner, these lasers a petition wudnt help"

Banks was last...Royce was OD to me still dope tho...Joe n Fab were on point

the Lupe line from Budden was dope..."you can keep the itchin to ya self, its beams on every burner, these lasers a petition wudnt help"

Banks was last...Royce was OD to me still dope tho...Joe n Fab were on point

i hate when people rap how royce did... that %*!% does not sound good at all EVER...

this song is wiggedy

i hate when people rap how royce did... that %*!% does not sound good at all EVER...

this song is wiggedy

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I do think this J. Cardim beat is weak though....
What I'd give to hear Joe Budden over GOOD production, dude has the production budget of like 12 dollars
30t6p3b.gif

Song was just full of forced punchlines, especially by Royce and Fab. Looking more forward to the songs with Budden by himself 

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I do think this J. Cardim beat is weak though....
What I'd give to hear Joe Budden over GOOD production, dude has the production budget of like 12 dollars
30t6p3b.gif

Song was just full of forced punchlines, especially by Royce and Fab. Looking more forward to the songs with Budden by himself 

I thought it was #nice but the beat was #boring I think everyone was alright could of came harder no @$#*

I thought it was #nice but the beat was #boring I think everyone was alright could of came harder no @$#*

Back
Top Bottom