Joe buddens Girlfriend appreciation post

Originally Posted by LAzianBoi

I hooked up with Joe Buddens gf when she came down to LA couple years ago.. i assume she was not with him during that time, but man we had a freakin blast, shes lowkey freak, and she was much thinner before.. wen i was dating her while back.. hope he knows he has a queen.

indifferent.gif
Your stuff is getting old.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by LAzianBoi

I hooked up with Joe Buddens gf when she came down to LA couple years ago.. i assume she was not with him during that time, but man we had a freakin blast, shes lowkey freak, and she was much thinner before.. wen i was dating her while back.. hope he knows he has a queen.

indifferent.gif
Your stuff is getting old.
roll.gif

did he ever come thru with the pics. He claimed he dated that video girl right?

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by eight2one

i wonder why he is soo depressed when has that to come home to.

The world may never know...
smh.gif

thats probably just the reason....suspectin/knowin she gets/got around and yet still has deep feelings 4 her.
who knows, thats just my guess when it comes to her.

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

LazyJ10 wrote:
LAzianBoi wrote:
Again?

Ughckkk. Thats it! Im thru w/ this cat.

Lame ...
perfect .gif execution
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by FlyNY
As much as I try to keep my cool and be a man of God, stuff like this gets me heated beyond belief. You crazy paid and you still trying to get over on people. He lost mad respect from me. And he wonders why dudes rob him and beat him down. What goes around comes around.
tired.gif
Exactly. He just turned instant lame in my book.

she dont even look good like that and im sure Budden even know that.When you got an %!* like that though? and shes "aight" MIGHT AS WELL
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chris nosnah

The booty with this waist is unreal!!! beast mode activated
devil.gif
CALLING ILLMATIC SOLECHILD...
2dugz6g.jpg

vsm9li.jpg

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I aint even gon comment. Yall aint gon have me gettin clowned by Jumpoff in his next vid
laugh.gif

Dime status...props to him for snatching it off the market...Fab still a happy man though

Back
Top Bottom