Jogger pants...

Is this really what's hot in the streets? :rofl:

Here in Australia, we call these type of pants "Poo Catchers"

Where you from in AUS? I'm studying abroad at the University of the Sunshine Coast next semester

Yeah man. Born and bred.

I live in Adelaide, South Australia. You'll love it here, especially on the Sunshine Coast, you'll never want to leave!

Saw a shop on IG post a couple that were made by Jordan Craig so i'm assuming they'll be hitting urban stores soon like DTLR and Shoe City and be a good price. I'll try to find the IG post n screenshot it.

Have 4 pairs of the publish joggers and 1 pair of mercers. Length on mercers is quite a bit longer than publish, but they are thicker and the soft cuffs at the bottom are nicer. Quality is similar on both, slight nod to the mercers. Publish joggers are also 100% cotton so keep that in mind. I recommend a size down from your normal in both (32 -> 30), especially mercers as they are pre-shrunk.

i dont own a pair of mercers (it's just a little too much out of my price range), but i have several pairs of the publish joggers (regular and bedrich styles), and i haven't stopped wearing them since i bought them.  i dont even remember the last time i wore jeans.  publish definitely gets my vote.

as far as sizing down, i'm not so sure about that.  i bought my true size and they fit me perfectly

What's the difference the original Publish joggers and Bedrich? Is it just the material? Cut looks the same based on pics.

What's the difference the original Publish joggers and Bedrich? Is it just the material? Cut looks the same based on pics.
cut is ALMOST the same, but the bedrich feels just the tiniest bit looser (but probably isn't) and the garter around the ankle isn't as tight as the original joggers.  original publish joggers are the straight cotton material, much like other joggers.  the bedrich, however, is a ripstop material, which is probably what attributes to the feeling of being a little looser

Last edited:
Those are ugly. The Mercer Pants are way better than those. The ankles on those make all the difference.

i am going to try for a pair of publish tomorrow.  Although, I am happy with the nike tech fleece pants that I was able to get.  Highly recommended to those who haven't tried them yet.

i am going to try for a pair of publish tomorrow.  Although, I am happy with the nike tech fleece pants that I was able to get.  Highly recommended to those who haven't tried them yet.

make sure u register for an account on the publish site before you buy. you get points that you can use for discounts for future purchases

Those Nike fleece pants are cool.

I can't be spending more than $30 on sweats tho ....

I'm on my way to Atlanta for the weekend and was wondering if anyone knew any spots that sold jogger pants?

Back
Top Bottom