Jogger pants...

hey bros heading over to woodbridge mall in nj today anybody know any spots to pick up a few pairs of these in there ?
Probably too late, but H&M still had some cuffed sweatpants when I was there last week. Also Forever 21 (not sure if the one in Woodbridge has a men's section) has black cuffed sweats. Saw them last night in Menlo.

Tried the Cotton On ones in store and liked the way they fit. The quality seems alright especially for the price. Ordered a few on the website with the 25% off deal.

Probably too late, but H&M still had some cuffed sweatpants when I was there last week. Also Forever 21 (not sure if the one in Woodbridge has a men's section) has black cuffed sweats. Saw them last night in Menlo.
thanks,yea i scooped a pair of the cuffsweats from h&m.forever 21 was dry though,actually not sure if i like the h&M mens line.

^ I just did but I had to email them asking about it only because I didn't get a confirmation email like I mentioned before; so I wasn't sure if I was getting a shipping email or not

Zanerobes for different throughout their different styles. The ones with the drawstring, I think they're called the Sureshot, you have to size down in those, normally I wear a 32, but I wear a 30 in those and they fit me perfectly. When it comes to the Slingshots and the Dynamo's (pants with the button closure instead of the drawstring) they fit true to size because the waist isn't elastic. The material is very soft & for the price you pay, you get quality. I've seen the publish brand joggers and the Kennedy Denim joggers and tried them on, and the fit doesn't compare to the zanerobes. The only joggers I have not seen in person are the Kith Mercers.

posting for NDGOjordan

DTLR has the Jordan Craig ones i posted from that shop. Going to try on a pair when I get off work. Will cop n post pics if the fit is cool.

Publish is that hard to find? I got my brown pair off Nordstrom, they had some sizes. But jeez...

I do have a friend that showed me Publish' Spring line. You guys are in for a treat, not just joggers but their whole collection. VERY nice.

Publish is that hard to find? I got my brown pair off Nordstrom, they had some sizes. But jeez...

I do have a friend that showed me Publish' Spring line. You guys are in for a treat, not just joggers but their whole collection. VERY nice.
Thanks for the info- looking forward to it.

Back
Top Bottom