Jogger pants...

On Publish's site it says that up to 34 waist the inseam is 29. Anything after that is a 31 inseam.

Literally just posted a few posts before yours.

Thats exactly what I said bro.......I have a 34" waist and the inseam on the Legacy is 29". I was trying to see if anybody my height and waist size had experience with the 29" inseam

First time wearing these legacies and man do they fit [emoji]128077[/emoji]. Better than some of my Mercers.

What size did you pick up man?
I'm a 33 waist and got a 32. 5'8" 175 lbs. got 34s in all my original joggers and waist is too big but legs fit fine. Legacies in a 32 are perfect all around. Just a tiny bit slimmer in calves

I have read this thread thoroughly, numerous times. I thought I would ask for my exact size. AS you can see from the responses above, there were some people that were happy to help. Next time, if you're going to give a response like that, don't even waste your time typing
If you in fact read this thread thoroughly numerous times you might have a comprehension problem, best focus on that instead a pair of some jogger pants my dude.

I'm 6'4/250 lbs and I was thinking about getting some legacy's, but I figured there's no way in hell they'd be long enough. What about tech fleece sweats? You think those would be long enough? I'm tired of all my pants covering up my kicks, but it's tough because I can't rock skinny's (or anything close).

Hate to say it but don't waste money on tech fleece either at 6'4". They fit EXTREMELY tight unless you size up x2 , and the length is also a problem for me even those I'm 4" shorter than you.

If you're looking for good jeans to wear to show off your shoes, try a pair of Ralph Lauren "tapered" jeans. I picked mine up at macys for $125 (!!). I'm usually a 32-33 and went with a 34 after trying a couple different sizes on. They fit a tad loose on the waist (nothing a belt can't fix), but fit GREAT in the legs and are perfect on the ankles near the shoes.

Last edited:
Got my order from FlashxHype and pretty happy with these joggers for $34. Wish they were an inch shorter but oh well I have pretty short legs. Will try and get a pic tomorrow.

how's the thigh sizing on mercer pants? 
found forest greens for 100 shipped, my waist size but now not sure if i can wear them if they're slim....so they're not like the publish legacies?
Thigh fits tighter than the legacies. Publish has more room in crotch/thigh area.

Black legacy joggers:

14133396927_b2af41fc88_b.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know how some people wear the ones that are tight and look like long johns. I went to the movies today and a guy was wearing a pair.

Back
Top Bottom