Jogger pants...

Finally pulled the trigger on 2 pairs of legacys. Went with navy and dark green (olive?). I wear a 34 in zanerobes and got the same size in these. Fingers crossed they fit okay after everything I've read on here.

Def TTS, if not on the smaller side. I tried them on, slimmer than tech pants thats for sure. I decided not to get them, the single button button fly was not a good look, and material isnt as comfortable as I thought.
Agreed. TTS, but on the slim side. If comparing to tech fleece, definitely not as comfortable or soft. Just looking at pics online, it looked nice but after trying them on, it was an easy pass given the asking price.

Hows the fit? Still deciding on whether to pull the trigger, torn on what size to get
i sized down like with the quilted bleeckers.. they're definitely on the snug side though.

Last edited:
It seems like there's a bit of conflicting info about the fit of the Legacy's, and now I can see why. I ordered the blacks from MLTD with the 20% off and the khakis from UO with the $15 off. I'm probably about a 32-33W, got both in 32. The blacks fit loose in the waist, 31 probably would've been perfect. Tried the khakis on and the waist is toight like tiger. I'm able to button them, but they seem to be 1-2" narrower. I'm wondering if they'll loosen up or if I just have to return them (or lose weight).

So a little update to this. Had my girl pick up the khakis again in 32 just to see if there was any difference and sure enough this pair fits exactly like the blacks. Don't know if pairs of the same color in the same store fit differently or not, but the color definitely doesn't determine the fit. If you are able to try them on in person and it fits just a little tight, I would try on several pairs of the same size. This little difference was enough to make it fit comfortably.

View media item 984011View media item 984012View media item 984013

LMAO IM SO GOING TO F21 THIS WEEKEND.

FINNA STUNT IN ACID WASH JOGGERS X AUSSIE OPEN ATC2 X AMERICAN FLAG TANKTOP.

SEMI SRS

If anyone is in Toronto, Canada and wants to cop a black legacy jogger size 32. I have one that is BNWT... (ordered online but too big).

Holler!

Any spots that have the Legacy Joggers, that you also have a coupon code for?
happy.gif

randomly bought some chino joggers that were on sale at TJ Maxx for $19.99

I talked alot of mess about chino joggers but im loving these :smh: . These will be some great summer pants

i found some joggers that have the cuff like the mercers and legacies.

these 3 pairs are 30 bucks.

only size 28 in these 2 colors.

https://moda3.com/rustic-dime-sunset-jogger-pants-silverlake-16505.html

https://moda3.com/rustic-dime-sunset-jogger-pants-olive-16506.html

and size 30 in these

https://moda3.com/rustic-dime-sunset-jogger-pants-silverlake-16505.html

they have more colors but they are 50 which is nothing compared to legacies and mercers.

https://moda3.com/catalogsearch/result/index/?dir=asc&order=price&q=jogger

interesting how NT has evolved,

sponsors can post what they have for sale on the non Buy/Sell/ and trade sections :nerd:

but regular members can't :lol:

no complaints, just an observation lol

Last edited:
interesting how NT has evolved,

sponsors can post what they have for sale on the non Buy/Sell/ and trade sections
nerd.gif

but regular members can't
laugh.gif

no complaints, just an observation lol
The buy/sell policy exists to minimize the incidence of fraud on our forums.  Individual sales are obviously a riskier proposition than dealing with reputable online retailers.  

The "insider" program allows us to verify that a business account is legitimate, and by labeling the account as such we're also preventing any subversive marketing campaigns masquerading as organic consumer support. 

In other words, if a "regular user" wanted to post that a product was available on, say, Cap City's website, would that be against the rules?  No.  That's always been acceptable.

The only difference here is that the Insider program allows Cap City to represent themselves via a verified, labeled account while supporting our community.  For many years, business would only take from NikeTalk.  This program allows them to finally give back, and that helps us stay online and raise more money for our selected charities.  

The buy/sell policy exists to minimize the incidence of fraud on our forums.  Individual sales are obviously a riskier proposition than dealing with reputable online retailers.  
The "insider" program allows us to verify that a business account is legitimate, and by labeling the account as such we're also preventing any subversive marketing campaigns masquerading as organic consumer support. 

In other words, if a "regular user" wanted to post that a product was available on, say, Cap City's website, would that be against the rules?  No.  That's always been acceptable.

The only difference here is that the Insider program allows Cap City to represent themselves via a verified, labeled account while supporting our community.  For many years, business would only take from NikeTalk.  This program allows them to finally give back, and that helps us stay online and raise more money for our selected charities.  

Cool, thanks for the response and clarifying that :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom