Jogger pants...

im not sure about sizing down man.  i'm 6'0/215 and i wear 36 in all my pants.  the publish is A LITTLE big on me, but i dont think enough to warrant going down to a 34.  i figured i'd rather go big and get them tailored if i have to, but it's nothing a belt can't fix for the time being.
@majestic  we're similar in sizes (5'11 220) but I wear a 38 in most pants. How did the publish joggers fit you in the leg area? I have big thighs and calves and thats my biggest concern right now not so much the waist and the inseam, I know I'll be good there 

@majestic  we're similar in sizes (5'11 220) but I wear a 38 in most pants. How did the publish joggers fit you in the leg area? I have big thighs and calves and thats my biggest concern right now not so much the waist and the inseam, I know I'll be good there 
the thigh area is perfect.  not too loose, not too tight for me and they're not a drop crotch.  it tapers down in the calf area (obviously), but there's still a considerable amount of room in that area.  i, however, have skinny legs, so slim fit pants aren't really a factor.  my levis 511s fit tighter in the calf/thigh area than these publish joggers do.

i think if you stick with a 38, you'd be good; but i think if you try and size down to a 36, the leg area might get too tight

if you click on my profile, you might be able to get a closer view of the calf area where the pants bunch.  you could see how much extra material there is

Last edited:

the thigh area is perfect.  not too loose, not too tight for me and they're not a drop crotch.  it tapers down in the calf area (obviously), but there's still a considerable amount of room in that area.  i, however, have skinny legs, so slim fit pants aren't really a factor.  my levis 511s fit tighter in the calf/thigh area than these publish joggers do.

i think if you stick with a 38, you'd be good; but i think if you try and size down to a 36, the leg area might get too tight

if you click on my profile, you might be able to get a closer view of the calf area where the pants bunch.  you could see how much extra material there is
Preciate that man.. repped for the quick response and good info too 

so the general consensus is size down 2 with publish joggers?
like i said a few posts ago, i stayed TTS.  they're a little loose, but can be quickly rectified with a belt.  better to have it a little big than too small i think, but that's just me

like i said a few posts ago, i stayed TTS.  they're a little loose, but can be quickly rectified with a belt.  better to have it a little big than too small i think, but that's just me
@majestic  are you wearing publish in your profile pic? considering getting the olive, but I cant find a good representation of the color

yup those are the olives in my profile pic.  i wouldn't say they're the best representation of the color because i edited the pic, but you get the idea

Last edited:

I suggest sizing down. I got a 32 and wish went with the 30. They fit great at first now after a month they stretched out a lot.

If you are a bigger dude or just have muscular legs, dont size down, it will be a pain to take off/on the pants.

YCMC has (8) colors of Publish Joggers on sale.... 

$56 after using promo code: BEETLEJUICE

....ANNDDDDD free shipping. 

Feels bad for anyone that recently copped on the Publish site. This is basically a 2 for one.
yeah I was even the market for another pair but it had to be done

I suggest sizing down. I got a 32 and wish went with the 30. They fit great at first now after a month they stretched out a lot.

If you are a bigger dude or just have muscular legs, dont size down, it will be a pain to take off/on the pants.
pretty accurate right here. 

the pants definitely loosen up after some wear. so if you're a slim dude that likes the straight leg look, go down a size... they may be snug at first in the waist, but trust they'll get better. 

I stay TTS because I have large legs. I didn't need a belt at first, but now I do.... however, the roomier fit in the legs is just to my liking now after a plenty wears. 

I own a pair of Publish Joggers(Made in China) and also Kith(Made in NY) and Endless Ammo (Made in SF) so far Endless ammo's have the best construction and quality, and the stiching is real good. The fit on the Endless Ammo's are pretty true but very tight leg room. I copped a Medium and im a true 32W

http://www.endlessammo.bigcartel.com/product/revised-skirmish-pant
those look interesting - i'd like to see them in person.  i don't know how i feel about the cargo pockets- i never seem to use them when I've owned in the past.

I found a pair of size Large Phillip Lim joggers at a Target for $15 here in Miami and so I bought them since Ive been looking everywhere for them. I'm 6'3 and about 215 and I had to sag them a little since they fit kind of tight going down my shins. Compared to the Cotton On Trackies, I like the Phillip Lim ones better. They aren't as slim fitting as the Cotton On ones. They are softer and thinner as well. The gap between the cuff and the sneaker is practically nothing. They feel nicer. The CO ones are so slim that I really don't have much space for my legs. These Lim ones give space in the thighs and the cuff isn't extremely tight. The zippers are cool as well but the pockets are tiny with no back pocket. These were the grey ones btw. Idk why but here in Miami it's hot as can be but I couldn't find these anywhere while I've read that some places up north still have them. Really wish I could pick up a pair of the camo Phillip Lim pants though.

Last edited:
I dont know which Publish Jogger to get...the black or charcol...anyone have pics of either? Thanks in advance

I returned both pants to ycmc. I had a 30 from a boutique and it was loose on the waist for me but liked the leg width. So I ordered 2 colors from ycmc. The 28 on olive was too tight and the 28 black was same as size 30.

cottonon, completely soldout on the US website. You can only find them in stores or in the other international sites. The olives were copped at Singapore with $30 shipping :x but if you sign up to there email you'll get 30% off
how low is the drop crotch? Its pretty uncomfortable walking when they are low(I know cause I have a pair of h

They are pretty low especially since I'm 5'7". I wore the olive ones to a concert and was going pretty hard on them and sweating; they basically stretched out, but not too much. For $40 they're worth it. It's not like you're gonna wear them everyday like a pair of selvedge pants.
What size cotton on cargos are you wearing in the photo?

sorry for the late reply, those are both 30

YCMC has (8) colors of Publish Joggers on sale.... 

$56 after using promo code: BEETLEJUICE

....ANNDDDDD free shipping. 

Feels bad for anyone that recently copped on the Publish site. This is basically a 2 for one.
Thanks...Just ordered another pair in black. I just ordered the brown bedrich last night. But f it. I can always sell them if i don't like them.

I went with the black pair....couldnt beat $56

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom