Jogger pants...

I found a pair of size Large Phillip Lim joggers at a Target for $15 here in Miami and so I bought them since Ive been looking everywhere for them. I'm 6'3 and about 215 and I had to sag them a little since they fit kind of tight going down my shins. Compared to the Cotton On Trackies, I like the Phillip Lim ones better. They aren't as slim fitting as the Cotton On ones. They are softer and thinner as well. The gap between the cuff and the sneaker is practically nothing. They feel nicer. The CO ones are so slim that I really don't have much space for my legs. These Lim ones give space in the thighs and the cuff isn't extremely tight. The zippers are cool as well but the pockets are tiny with no back pocket. These were the grey ones btw. Idk why but here in Miami it's hot as can be but I couldn't find these anywhere while I've read that some places up north still have them. Really wish I could pick up a pair of the camo Phillip Lim pants though.

That's because those are the womens ones

That's because those are the womens ones
lmao I knew that...they were in the guys section and I even asked the lady working there and she said it's a guy's pair(they had no tags). Either way those women's pants fit better than the Cotton On ones I have.Thank you for telling me. I guess I know where I'm going back tomorrow. Back to looking for a pair of these for dudes -.-

Last edited:
I tried using the code with 2 pairs and still nothing...I think the code might have expired

I ordered at 4:30 pacific time earlier and it worked on two pairs. Call them in the morning and try to bamboozle them.

Anybody own a pair of the H&M jogger sweats? interested in the quality and the fit of them. Are they online or in store only? Trying to weigh my options before making a purchase. I did however pull the trigger on those Publish joints from YCMC 

Anybody own a pair of the H&M jogger sweats? interested in the quality and the fit of them. Are they online or in store only? Trying to weigh my options before making a purchase. I did however pull the trigger on those Publish joints from YCMC 
Large in the H&M cuffed sweatpants is very similar to the Nike tech fleece sweatpants, just a tad more roomier. I think they pulled it down from their online store, but you might be able to find leftovers in-store.

Actual dimensions of the Nike tech fleece for comparison - http://niketalk.com/t/202560/offici...thing-nike-sports-wear-acg/1410#post_18854866

HM quality in anything they sell is garbage. Don't waste your money. Use it on something that will last and retain its shape!

HM quality in anything they sell is garbage. Don't waste your money. Use it on something that will last and retain its shape!
I disagree. Their sweatpants and sweatshirts have held up fine for me. But their tshirts are straight trash. One wear and it's done.

Yea I have to disagree as well... Don't own any of their jiggers but their jeans, cargos, and hoodies have been clutch for me. I'm not playing basketball or anything in them to really test them lol but they have held up for a long time for me.

I disagree too.

I have like 5 pairs of there chinos, and they hold up exctremely well, after many washes too. Honestly, I shop at H&M a lot, and there clothes are nothing short of great.

curious, but if they restock every week, why is demand still so high that resell value is outrageous?
because they don't restock the same colors- one new color every week or so.  yes, resale prices are outrageous, retail is pushing it IMO.

curious, but if they restock every week, why is demand still so high that resell value is outrageous?
because they don't restock the same colors- one new color every week or so.  yes, resale prices are outrageous, retail is pushing it IMO.
ahhh gotcha. seems weird they would forgo potential revenue by making them limited, considering this trend could die out at anytime. should strike while the iron is hot.

ahhh gotcha. seems weird they would forgo potential revenue by making them limited, considering this trend could die out at anytime. should strike while the iron is hot.
Kith Mercer Pants were selling out long before this trend started.

Kith Mercer Pants were selling out long before this trend started.

Back
Top Bottom