Jogger pants...

so are they actually performance apparel or not?
Not.

It's just the style for the most part, it'll be like working out in you khakis. It's just a notch above sweatpants for casual wear though, not really bummy or activewear but not exactly business casual either, I guess you can call them Streetwear Preppy or an alternative to jeans.

Last edited:
I get that but like you said, it is an absurd print but not everyone is wearing it so how can you call it a "trend" right off the bat? Have you seen a bunch of celebs wear it to be able to call it a trend or fad?

define trend then

uni-sex

Yeah half of the pics you posted doesn't have prints so that doesn't validate your point. Pusha T's is camo and that isn't really as outlandish as leopard or snakeskin. The only outrageous one is Wills sons leopard print and you really do not see many copying it, not even close to the skinny fit jeans you compared it to. Riri and Kanyes giant print sweatpants are the same thing, I only seen them wear it and no one else really after that.

Again I am talking about you specifically pointing out printed joggers like the "snakeskin" you mentioned in the OP. Let me remind you of what you posted and the exact words you used.

maybe I'm not "hip", but it seems like these jogger pants are popping up everywhere.

View media item 582661
View media item 582662
since when is it cool to wear faux snakeskin sweat pants with an elastic waist band & cuffs?

This "trend" is reminding me of some skinny maternity jeans or Wayne's jeggings.

And I define trend as the current, popular style and printed joggers such as leopard or snakeskin isn't a trend, regular joggers are.

Last edited:
Where do you cop the sweats tho? I thought Stizzle's were, but when I clicked the link they looked to be more of a khaki material. Not feeling that...would rather have the sweats.

the discussion wasn't soley on prints.

It's the CUT... print or no print

I didn't really feel like IG creep'n to debate...but it's all over IG & twatter

wear what you want

just bringing up a FRESH topic that's blending in with how people's are wearing their sneakers...

one can only skim through so many post 'bout yambs, gtaV, POF, etc in the general forums

I get it but you got to admit that you can see where someone like myself could get confused, I actually read the threads and not just the title. :lol:

Like I said, if the thread simply spoke about joggers and you didn't highlight and only post pics of printed joggers knowing it will get plenty of hate, then there is no discussion from me.

But hey, you wanted a discussion and you got one, no malicious intent in my posts. Just saying printed ones aren't really the trend because not everyone are wearing them everywhere, only the plain ol' joggers are though.

Last edited:
Runners (kicks) + "jogger pant" fit so well.

:smokin Zanerobe sure shots @Jking0821

Zanerobe and Publish have the best jogger pants out right now IMO.

Publish ones are hard as hell to find though, cant even find em online. Publish > Zanerobe, both in price and fit. The Z's have too much of a drop crotch IMO.

You can treat these pants (the fit and cut) like any other slim pair of pants. I could see myself wearing these with the same outfits I wear my slim jeans/pants with. If anything, it may fit better or show my shoes/sneakers off better.

Last edited:
Last edited:
What brand is Riri and Yeezus rockin'?

+

Repped @Rell for those Ace Cuff. Any Eastbay codes to make those joggers cheaper?

http://www.kokontozai.co.uk/trouser...ozai_detail.tpl&product_id=626&category_id=10

KTZ, sold out.

Joggers are the chinos, by the way. The Nike sweats would just be called cuffed sweatpants if I'm not mistaken.

Rocky isn't wearing joggers in that picture with the fur, those are just Ksubi jeans tucked into his boots.
Repped. Thanks my dude.

View media item 583184

$500 sweats guaranteed to have every chick in the trailer park riding your jock :lol:

The sweats are ill but I'm not paying more than $50 for em', nevermind $500.

You could make something better looking for less money.

This whole trendy "mall-punk" style is just overpriced crap based on stuff metalheads have traditionally made themselves.

how is the fabric on the Zanerobe sureshots ?  Are they too thick for summer weather  ?  I want something lightweight and comfy.  Looking to purchase a pair online.

Last edited:
how is the fabric on the Zanerobe sureshots ?  Are they too thick for summer weather  ?  I want something lightweight and comfy.  Looking to purchase a pair online.

I only own the black chino sure shot and they are thick but not too bad. Without sounding stupid they are like a stretch chino material. So i think you would be fine in nice weather, they aren't any hotter then a pair of normal khakis/chinos you would wear. But only word of caution is if you have anywhere near large legs you might want to size up. I tried them on in stores and the 32s had me looking like peter pan in army green tights (tried the olive pair on). I got the black in a 34 and they fit great. The waist is bigger then i would like but with the draw strings tied its not a problem at all.

i wear a 34x32 in alpha khakis and can wear a 33x32 in alphas as well for leg size comparison. But my natural waist is a 32....its just anything that's "skinny" cut i usually need to size up. (levis 511s im a 34x32 as well)

Definitely feeling the jogger pants wave as an alternative to chino's/jeans that show off your kicks a bit more. You can also roll them up a bit on the bottom to show off your sneakers.

Not going to lie, I found a pair of the Publish x Butter snakeskin joggers, tried them on, and they were really comfortable. My girl talked me out of them, she was probably right, they're a little too loud/corny.

I'm not feeling the Zanerobe ones though. That drop crotch looks off to me. Not a fan.

I did cop a few pairs of the H&M sweats a month ago, they're good money. Extremely comfortable, very minimal shrinkage after washing them. I would stay away from H&M's version of the jogger pant though. The drop crotch is OD

^

I was going to return the Zanerobes cause of the drop crotch, but before I did I tried them on instore again and it really isnt that bad. I decided to keep them.

I have brown Publish ones coming  in (terribly hard to find) that I found online. Wish I got these though.

^

I was going to return the Zanerobes cause of the drop crotch, but before I did I tried them on instore again and it really isnt that bad. I decided to keep them.

I have brown Publish ones coming  in (terribly hard to find) that I found online. Wish I got these though.

View media item 591352

What size do you wear? I got the Umbers coming in a 32 and I'm not sure if they are going to fit me or not because I heard the sizing is off.

what the hail? i wouldnt ever wear these things. to each their own, but maybe it's cuz im getting old. >30

Back
Top Bottom