Jogger pants...

Fashion does tend to repeat itself, if you grow up in the 80's that's where you left them. Not my thing,but too each his own.

What size do you wear? I got the Umbers coming in a 32 and I'm not sure if they are going to fit me or not because I heard the sizing is off.
32. I heard they do run weird. Friend had to do all kinds of mess with the green Mercer pants he got. End up spending extra to tailor them.

But hey if they dont fit you, ill gladly take them off your hands.

what the hail? i wouldnt ever wear these things. to each their own, but maybe it's cuz im getting old. >30
People are posting all the weird ****celebs wear. IG hashtag publishbrand or zanerobe and they look really nice with a well fitting outfit.

What size do you wear? I got the Umbers coming in a 32 and I'm not sure if they are going to fit me or not because I heard the sizing is off.

32. I heard they do run weird. Friend had to do all kinds of mess with the green Mercer pants he got. End up spending extra to tailor them.

But hey if they dont fit you, ill gladly take them off your hands.

Sounds good. I'll PM you if they don't fit when I get them tomorrow.

dudes really think this is fresh?

whats going on...
mean.gif
Im thinkin the same thing.

what the hail? i wouldnt ever wear these things. to each their own, but maybe it's cuz im getting old. >30

im 19 and i wouldnt wear this if you paid me its just a bunch of clowns/hypebeast (the usual suspects) that think they are doing it

dudes tryna be edgy and will cringe at themselves later :lol:

Last edited:
Are we talking joggers? or their sweats? They had a pair of joggers in black that were on their website for a month maybe if that. They were chino material though not sweatpants. I checked a bunch of stores and none had any in stock
someone please enlighten me on these, what material is this? 
nerd.gif

I love these. I wear them for soccer when it's cold (the ones with a zipper). I want to find a pair I can wear for casual wear tho( any suggestions) Here's some pic I found.

View media item 592096

Last edited:
im 19 and i wouldnt wear this if you paid me its just a bunch of clowns/hypebeast (the usual suspects) that think they are doing it

dudes tryna be edgy and will cringe at themselves later
laugh.gif
Ya'll are STILL just focusing on the joggers with weird prints all the celebs are wearing. The plain ones are really nice, depending on brand and fit. No one is taking ANYONE serious if they wear funky designs, jogger pant or not.

Im telling yall...IG hashtag #publishbrand or #zanerobe and you'll see some nice fits

Where did these type of pants event start? Europe? What company's idea was it to put elastic cuffs on pants? If I want a small leg opening i'll just get something that's tapered. I wonder if we'll see this style of jeans next if they aren't out already.

First few are Publish, next Zanerobes.Publish are a little harder to find, Zanerobes are fairly easy. $88 to $99. I like Publish better, but Zanerobes are more abundant and offer various styles and material.

I've been noticing joggers becoming more of an "in" thing now also...however they do look clean with a pair of runners which is all I wear.but that price tag of >45 even is just ridiculous. Def copping for the sale price though lol

And Nike running shoes (Flyknits, etc) at $160 isnt ridiculous? Levi's are like $60 a pop and thats on the cheap end of the denim spectrum.

Someone posted HM ones. UO sells Koto brand joggers that are $59.

Honestly I woudnt be surprised if more stores bring out joggers from their own brands.

And Nike running shoes (Flyknits, etc) at $160 isnt ridiculous? Levi's are like $60 a pop and thats on the cheap end of the denim spectrum.

But compare a pair of levis to a pair of joggers.... I will def pick some levis their durability is up there idc about that $45-$60 it's just the way joggers are made. Chino/denim-like joggers going for more than a pair of levis? Especially cause of the fad now a days? Ehhh ill pass.

Back
Top Bottom