Jogger pants...

Good looks just copped the light jean joggers. Look clean on the website. FYI-You get a one time 30% discount for signing up on their email list serve

View media item 728521Joggers/Skinny Sweats that I currently own.
Top 5 are Elwood. $19.50 each plus tax free ship
Material is sort of thin but out here in Chicago its cold and I wore them yesterday and they kept me warm. They look good in my opinion not too skinny but not too loose.
Bottom 3 are sweatpants. All gray made by CottonOn $14.95 plus shipping. They are not as skinny as you might think but still decent. Cheap material. I just wear them around the house maybe to do errands.
Middle pair made by Forever21. $19.50 plus tax. Look good kinda tight at the waist tho.
All black made by ASOS I think around $30 plus ship. Durable material, good fit around the calves. Drop crotch style towards the top.
I'm 5'9"-10" 170. All these are either 34 waist or size M. Just wanted to give you guys some short reviews on some brands I own. If you guys have any questions or want pics, lemme know.

Whoever buys the denim joggers, please post a pic. It's hard to tell from the pics from the site how they will fit

^^ any and all of my sneakers. In cold months like this i wear higher socks and let them show and in the summer i wear low socks and go bare ankle

The reason these jogger pants are popular atm is because they let you show off your footwear better

Last edited:
^^ any and all of my sneakers. In cold months like this i wear higher socks and let them show and in the summer i wear low socks and go bare ankle

The reason these jogger pants are popular atm is because they let you show off your footwear better

Much easier than denim.

Cop some h&m ones for work, and anyone experience lent coming off from inside the sweats?

^ i'd rather buy 6 pairs of h&m sweats than that overrated nike tech pants. :x.

^ i'd rather buy 6 pairs of h&m sweats than that overrated nike tech pants.
sick.gif
I have both, and the cheaper cotton on/topman

i wouldnt agree with your comment

Back
Top Bottom