Jogger pants...

Tech pants are top notch

I can assure that dude doesn't own a pair

Last edited:
Just got two pair of the Mercer pants... Sz 38...do these run small or tight... I have a couple pair of publish joggers and they are somewhat baggy

Just got two pair of the Mercer pants... Sz 38...do these run small or tight... I have a couple pair of publish joggers and they are somewhat baggy
Run more true in the waist, tighter in the thighs than recent mercer Monday release.

Size? Has some pretty dope jogger sweats. Wore them today and they were well worth the money, good fit, good material no flimsy cotton BS, and they are definitely warm enough for this crazy weather (it was 20 degrees here today). Will post pics later on. O and for my fellow "husky" "muscular" or otherwise non frail dudes they don't look stupid or tight on us either lol

If you're a size 38 you shouldnt be wearing joggers
laugh.gif

sorry.
I believe that's called a tent
why is that??? 

Last edited:
men tellin other men what they should and shouldn't wear again. SMH...
I hate when people say this. Such an automated and fake good samaritan answer.

Skinny jeans arent for big dudes, if you are a 38+ waist, jogger pants may not be for you. You're going to be in XL/XXL jackets and tops and super tapered pants? Eh...looks funny.

men tellin other men what they should and shouldn't wear again. SMH...

Skinny jeans arent for big dudes, if you are a 38+ waist, jogger pants may not be for you. You're going to be in XL/XXL jackets and tops and super tapered pants? Eh...looks funny.
Skinny jeans ain't for men period but that another subject. Joggers don't have to super skinny. There's joggers that are somewhat baggy. There's plenty dudes that rock size 38+ waist in fitted jeans and look fine. But I can never tell another man, yo that looks funny unless homie in a clown suit. People gonna wear what they want so let em be. People don't come in here to get ridiculed, they come in here for info about things. I jus don't think it's necessary for someone to b like oh you can't wear that. FOH...

because all XL folks are obese right?

Ooooookay sorry guys didnt think one sentence would cause an uproar :lol:

Do your thing.

because all XL folks are obese right?
But thats not what I said did I?

No.

Regardless of what size I laid out, its about proportions.

If you are bigger up top, and you have tight jeans, let alone joggers which actually hug the ankle, its going to look weird. Im are athletic guys made need XL for broad shoulders or whatever, but we all know what were talking about here.

Jogger pants dont have to be super skinny, but if youre gonna size up on joggers then whats the point of grabbing them anyway if they are meant for a skinny/tapered look? 

But thats not what I said did I?

No.

Regardless of what size I laid out, its about proportions.

If you are bigger up top, and you have tight jeans, let alone joggers which actually hug the ankle, its going to look weird. Im are athletic guys made need XL for broad shoulders or whatever, but we all know what were talking about here.

Jogger pants dont have to be super skinny, but if youre gonna size up on joggers then whats the point of grabbing them anyway if they are meant for a skinny/tapered look? 
Who said that is what it was meant for? Never heard that

omg can we get back to the leather joggers already shessh

Back
Top Bottom