Jogger pants...

th chinos just feel too nice and soft on your legs and theyre super comfortable...they look better too

of course this is all my opinion

cant find any 32's anywhere. you would think that size would be available
mean.gif
urban oufitters has em r ihgt now but sizes are disappearing. 32 navy still available

Publish joggers up on urban outfitters if anyone is interested. All sizes/colors still available.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=30968945&parentid=M_NEWARRIVALS
Good look bro...

Thanks for the heads up!

Also there's a 20% off code that worked for me. RETAILMENOT20 at the checkout page! Expires 1/13/14

From the retailmenot website: RetailMeNot Tip: If you are not seeing the 20% off discount in cart, clear your cart and log out. Once the items are back in the cart and the code is added, the 20% off should appear.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up!

Also there's a 20% off code that worked for me. RETAILMENOT20 at the checkout page! Expires 1/13/14

From the retailmenot website: RetailMeNot Tip: If you are not seeing the 20% off discount in cart, clear your cart and log out. Once the items are back in the cart and the code is added, the 20% off should appear.
pimp.gif

Repped, gonna cop the Stussy Timbs with this code. I could do $160.

Thanks for the heads up!

Awesome thanks and Repped!

They fit amazing til a few wears then they loosen up. I would go TTS or size one down.

Thats for the ripstop material, can any chime in if the chino material is the same?

They fit amazing til a few wears then they loosen up. I would go TTS or size one down.

Thats for the ripstop material, can any chime in if the chino material is the same?
Same. Funny cus the black ones fit a little bigger than the navys, burgundy, khakis and hunter greens.

they run big? someone else on here told me go with the 32 for the exact same question 

Im a size 29, i went with a 30 originally and the waist was too big and the thigh area was just super baggy on me. Bought a 28 and it fit way better.

They do run a little big.

Not sure if it was posted but the AW77 joggers are restocked on NDC. These are my personal favorite joggers of all cuz they aren't super tight like others can be.

Copped on swoosh for $39 :nthat:

Enjoy http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/aw77-cuffed-pants/pid-835795/pgid-835796 

Gonna scoop these up, bought tech pants but they were way too tight.

Last edited:
Just grabbed the Champion X UrbanOutfitters Mock Twist joggers in both colors for $85 shipped. cant wait to get em.

Wish i could wear sweats/joggers everyday. damn you business causal work dress code!!!

Got a pair of Black Mercers sz 32 worn 1x for close to retail PM me if interested. Just Don't like the fit on me

Not sure if anyone is interested, but there's a company named American Stitch that makes jogger sweats up on KarmaLoop right now.

They have a bunch of different colors/prints and KL has some pretty good promo codes, I just got 5 pairs for a little under 180.

41% off :pimp:

Here's a link: http://www.karmaloop.com/search?Gender=Male&Keywords=american+stitch

:lol: @ the galaxy ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom