Jogger pants...

got another pair of publish joggers from nordstrom, they jut came in today

navy colorway is ver nice..pics dont do it justice..not faded or anything. nice solid navy. very satisfied

got another pair of publish joggers from nordstrom, they jut came in today

navy colorway is ver nice..pics dont do it justice..not faded or anything. nice solid navy. very satisfied
how do they fit? i ordered some earlier from urbanoutfitters. my true size is 31 so i went with the 32. hope they arent too baggy on me.

how do they fit? i ordered some earlier from urbanoutfitters. my true size is 31 so i went with the 32. hope they arent too baggy on me.
good fit..could go down a size if you want a tight fit but i stayed TTS and its a good slim fitted look that is comfortable around the waist

leg gets noticeably tighter under the knee but not uncomfortable at all.. publish joggers are easily one of  the most comfortable pants ive owned 

Ordered jogger sweats and pants from cottonon and its taking forever smh

Topman Joggers through Nordstrom.com: http://shop.nordstrom.com/sr?keywor...n=keywordsearch&contextualcategoryid=60152282
_8691269.jpg

_8691287.jpg

_8696275.jpg

_8652132.jpg

_8652988.jpg

_8687900.jpg

_8394163.jpg

Tweed joggers kind of interesting.
_8607497.jpg

Last edited:
I picked up two pairs of jogger sweats from H&M in the summer, size M. Both have worn well after around 8-10 washes. The darker colored grey ones are starting to get the fuzzy balls on them from the washing machine, otherwise for H&M, they seem to be worth it if you want an entry into the jogger game.

Would love to check out the Mercer's but I haven't been able to get my hands on them.

Also those Topman's someone posted up top look like good money at that price.

I picked up two pairs of jogger sweats from H&M in the summer, size M. Both have worn well after around 8-10 washes. The darker colored grey ones are starting to get the fuzzy balls on them from the washing machine, otherwise for H&M, they seem to be worth it if you want an entry into the jogger game.

Would love to check out the Mercer's but I haven't been able to get my hands on them.

Also those Topman's someone posted up top look like good money at that price.
Last time I checked, there were some sizes of the navy Mercers on kith.com.

I don't know if you guys saw but

H&M.com offers 25% off Your Highest Priced Item, Including Sale Items when you enter promotional code 6428 at checkout. Shipping is free with promotional code 1341. There is a minimum order of $1.

i ordered a pair of cuffed sweats yesterday for 15.86 shipped....i wanted to grab a pair to lounge around in so figured $5 off was worth it. I am a 32-34 waist but went with a L. I saw the M in stores and i have bigger thighs....they looked like i might be wearing tights if i copped....so just went large and will tie the draw strings
1341 needs to be entered first..still applies.. Thanks

How do the H&M cuffed sweats fit? I wear 30-32/32, would i be ok with a Medium?
Thanks in advance.

woops didn't realize there was a dedicated jogger pants thread - got in the latest run of the mercers in Navy, size 32. doesn't work for me, need to let it go. hmu if interested.

good fit..could go down a size if you want a tight fit but i stayed TTS and its a good slim fitted look that is comfortable around the waist

leg gets noticeably tighter under the knee but not uncomfortable at all.. publish joggers are easily one of  the most comfortable pants ive owned 

you picked up the navy chino? could you take a few snaps? I want the navy but didnt like the pics online.

Chino material?

The Publish ones I have are ripstop, dont mind it but prefer it to be regular chino/pant material.

^ The ripstop feels extremely cheap compared to the regular chino material. Couldn't agree with you more.

If I had a choice id go with chino, ripstop I dont mind either but yeah..same price? I paid $80 I think for my ripstop ones.

Back
Top Bottom