Jogger pants...

Finally had the chance to wear my Legacy joggers, props to the good guys over at Publish for the gifts.
Runs TTS for me.

Last edited:
very nice, thought the black would look like ninja pants, but your pics are making me reconsider.

fit is on point @JonT  nice pics as well! i was never able to work with mercers (both i's and ii's), fit was either extremely sloppy or too tight. legacy's run tts for me; i tried sizing down and it was much too tight/uncomfortable (i'm a lean athletic build but not skinny).

I ordered on the 29th when it was 20% off, they shipped on the 5th and I received them yesterday, the 8th. Shipment went from SoCal to NorCal.

Cool, thanks for the heads up bro, repped. I ordered on the 6th, so I'll just give it some time.

i wish publish made pants in a 33. i tried the legacies on the other day and the legs fit perfect but the waist was too tight with the 32. 34 seemed too baggy, but i might have to cop and just shrink them

Just wanted to give you a guys a heads up.

We restocked the navy and black joggers in certain sizes.

Free shipping past $75 + no tax.

and use the coder "[COLOR=#red]NTER[/COLOR]" for 10% off.

Cool, thanks for the heads up bro, repped. I ordered on the 6th, so I'll just give it some time.
No problem. I was getting a bit worried about my order as well. I'd wait it out until at least Monday before worrying, they seem a bit slow on shipping (or they only ship on certain days).

i wish publish made pants in a 33. i tried the legacies on the other day and the legs fit perfect but the waist was too tight with the 32. 34 seemed too baggy, but i might have to cop and just shrink them

Damn I'm a 33 (picked up a little weight over the winter). Guess it's time to hit the cardio hard so I can fit this 32 I got coming.

i know theyre not "joggers" but i just copped these from macys with the F&F discount.

theyre ralph tho.

Last edited:
IM BEING DEAD SRS

ANFD I KNOW WE WERE CLOWNING THIS EARLIER

BUT STONEWASH DENIM JOGGERS

WHERE TO ACQUIRE?

with how trendy h&m is, I can't belive they have yet to really go after the mens "chino" jogger market.  They've released two pair over the last 1.5 year and both did well.  They sell all sorts of jogger style sweatpants and they always do well.  It just doesn't make sense to me.  Their mens pant selection never has any real variety either.  Slap the kith style cuff on a slimmer chino style, add a few little stitching or pocket details, make them in a couple solid colors and a few odd ball colors, bring them in around $40 and woo woo.  I thought for sure they would've  taken advantage by now 
tired.gif

and yes, this is because I want some cheap

Last edited:
Thanks for those who ordered last night :smokin

your orders were sent out this morning :smokin

got a couple of sizes left, remember to use code "NTER" for 10% off.

q
Shoot them an email. I got a reply within a few hours along with tracking info. They will be at my house on Monday :smokin

They actually sent me an email asking me to verify my address and that they wouldn't ship the legacy's otherwise lol.

I've never had that problem before, ever. Oh well at least they emailed me and let me know I guess?? lol

:nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom