Jogger pants...

very nice. got myself the khaki and the navys, although backordered till July. 
sick.gif

Pull and bear has denim joggers and also mint navy and blue chino also Zara has some

Just saw the UO e-mail and copped 2 pairs of the legacy joggers in khaki and olive. Decided to get the olive green over the grey pair. Anyone got a pair of the olive joggers?

Just got the email from UO, I got 2 legacies too, man I wanted the ocean cw though

At this price can't be choosy...

I got big quads and calves. Dont even know what size to get to make sure it fits lol

Normally rock a 34-36 in jeans

Hey guys, wanted to say thanks again for all the support, we had another dozen or so orders last night.

we pretty much only have 6 pieces left total, so we wanted to let yall know if case you guys were still looking.

http://www.ecapcity.com/publish-legacy-jogger-pants-black.html

http://www.ecapcity.com/publish-legacy-jogger-pants-olive.html

http://www.ecapcity.com/publish-legacy-jogger-pants-navy.html

Remember, every jogger pants order has free shipping and no tax, also use code "NTER" for 10% off, comes out to about $81 shipped.
thanks man. i actually talked to norman about coming in and picking them up last week, but figured i might as well just order it. got the shipping info first thing saturday morning. props to you guys as always! thanks again

I'm in the same boat, big thighs cause of lifting, went TTS (34w) and they fit nicely, still little room on the thighs so when I sit - the pants aren't crushing my legs lol

Last edited:
Just saw the UO e-mail and copped 2 pairs of the legacy joggers in khaki and olive. Decided to get the olive green over the grey pair. Anyone got a pair of the olive joggers?
yupp, love that pair. I also have the greys which I don't wear as often as I thought I would but they're still dope. Waiting on the black pair. I'm still laughing at Fieg throwing shots at the Legacies like he invented joggers.

^

I think he believes his Mercers are a superior product which IMO they are. Fit is much better. Is it worth the price difference? Depends on you, to me it is. Is the quality that much better? Not really. I support both brands.

On that note, whats the UO email for the joggers? I deleted all my emails yesterday.

^

I think he believes his Mercers are a superior product which IMO they are. Fit is much better. Is it worth the price difference? Depends on you, to me it is. Is the quality that much better? Not really. I support both brands.

On that note, whats the UO email for the joggers? I deleted all my emails yesterday.

$50 off $150 should be on the site

get on this while you can. ends 5/13 at 3am EST

two pairs of legacys come out to $65 each. it's automatically applied in the cart

My Publish Legacies came in today from Moose Ltd. Got them in a 32 and the fit is great. I'm 6'0 185; I typically wear pants with a 33" waist/32" inseam and these hit right at my ankle, not too short at all. Might have to order another pair or two from UO before that sale is over.

Last edited:
I'm skinny, 5'10" and about 155-160 lbs. Got a size 30 and it fits perfect, but I'm not sure yet if it will shrink when washed. I'm afraid that if I get a 32 it would be too baggy.

Thanks bro..I'm 5'11 about 170 and I usually wear
A 33...I'll see what that size 32 is like since I'm a
Little bigger.

Im 6'1 and my joggers always come in fitting terrible. Any advice?
shorten your legs?

in all seriousness, by "terrible", what exactly do you mean? is it the length? the room in the legs?

i'm 6'0 and get 32" length in jeans. my publish classic joggers fit me perfectly (some stacking at the bottom), but my sureshots are longer and stack more at the bottom. if you're buying joggers in the future, i'd recommend going with sureshots for the longer length

i'm 6'0 and get 32" length in jeans. my publish classic joggers fit me perfectly (some stacking at the bottom), but my sureshots are longer and stack more at the bottom. if you're buying joggers in the future, i'd recommend going with sureshots for the longer length

co-sign on the Sureshots. I'm 6"0' and not messing with the Publish joggers after buying 2 pairs of the Zanerobes.

Can anyone help me with sizing on the KITH Quilted Bleecker Sweatpants?

I'm 6"0', 32 waist, slim/medium build. Wondering if I should go TTS (Medium), or size down to a Small?! :nerd:

yupp, love that pair. I also have the greys which I don't wear as often as I thought I would but they're still dope. Waiting on the black pair. I'm still laughing at Fieg throwing shots at the Legacies like he invented joggers.

Lol what did Ronnie say?

Can anyone help me with sizing on the KITH Quilted Bleecker Sweatpants?

I'm 6"0', 32 waist, slim/medium build. Wondering if I should go TTS (Medium), or size down to a Small?! :nerd:

Go medium for a baggier fit/can always shrink em... Small for a more fitted fit... Guess it's on what you really like.

^ I'm a Large in Nike Tech sweats and prefer that fit (not too baggy, but not tights either). I'll go for a MED then. Thanks.

^ I'm a Large in Nike Tech sweats and prefer that fit (not too baggy, but not tights either). I'll go for a MED then. Thanks.

I wanna love the tech pants so bad... But can't get with the fit at all... I'm usually a large but have short legs... So the large is crazy tight on my thighs and calves and the extra large is too long.

I do love bleeckers, but I only have a couple pairs in a large, never tried the medium. Couple washes though and the large fits nice. Not too baggy, not too tight.

I wanna love the tech pants so bad... But can't get with the fit at all... I'm usually a large but have short legs... So the large is crazy tight on my thighs and calves and the extra large is too long.

I do love bleeckers, but I only have a couple pairs in a large, never tried the medium. Couple washes though and the large fits nice. Not too baggy, not too tight.

Someone from this thread said they were going to get some altered to shorten them not sure if I missed the updated on it.

Back
Top Bottom