Jogger pants...

Only thing I have to pick with the legacies, the black and navy one get outlines from my wallet, phone and such, not sure if I just have bad pairs but kind of bummed

Can you take some pictures cause if this is the case I'd be bummed out too :x

This happens to mines too. I think it's the nature of the fabric or prolly because of the water resistant coating.

I bought Black, Olive, Navy & Khaki Legacy joggers and Black & Khaki fit baggy but Olive & Navy fit me perfect.

I think the fit depends on each piece not each color as I'm looking at some comments here.

I normally wear a 33 also and got a black pair of Legacy from MLTD in a 32. Fit is on point for me, roomy (but still slim) in the thighs and seat and a slight taper below the knee down to the cuff.
Same here. I think I like these better than Mercers

Only thing I have to pick with the legacies, the black and navy one get outlines from my wallet, phone and such, not sure if I just have bad pairs but kind of bummed
definitely agree on this.. easily gets white sports, even when im ironing them. but all you got to do is dust it off and it goes away.

Just ordered nike tech fleece pants....they got me good with the free $25 gift card. 6 foot 180lbs bought a large based on the tech fleece thread. Will post pics when they come in

Good luck man... I'm 6' 00" and about 175 and also ordered a L. I barely wear them anymore because they're so tight it looks like I'm wearing leggins.

idk why it fits tight on you guys. i'm 5'8" 34 waist and 185 and I bought a L before, was too long and baggy on me returned it since it was the only size left. got a M in the new ones that dropped and fits fine, just the right tightness in the calves and and waist is good.

I don't really think you guys should be ironing, at least not at a high temp. They contain polyester which starts to shines if it's too hot. Ironing over anything but a flat surface would also create lines in the fabric.

tried on a pair of sureshots in size 32 (im 5'11 175) and damn they were tight, plus the dropcrotch was not very flattering. the search for perfect-fitting joggers continues.

tried on a pair of sureshots in size 32 (im 5'11 175) and damn they were tight, plus the dropcrotch was not very flattering. the search for perfect-fitting joggers continues.

dang son, i'm 6 ft 175lbs and I got a size 30 in sureshots. 32 was a lil bit baggy

dont have a pair of jogger pants and was looking to buy one or two.  Must have should be black in my opinion, can anyone point me in the right direction to a good one? Have no idea where to actually look for these lol

Last edited:
I don't really think you guys should be ironing, at least not at a high temp. They contain polyester which starts to shines if it's too hot. Ironing over anything but a flat surface would also create lines in the fabric.
Good to know.. Thanx, i usually hang dry my clothes and it leaves a lot of wrinkle..

Also got my UO package but un fortunately they send me the wrong item. A zenrobe sure shot, and they def fit tight and that drop crotch is so F'ing ridiculous.. Talk to UO customer service and they stated legacy is on back order for july 15.. But i rather wait than use the zenrobe.

Last edited:
Try

www.urbanoutfitters.com

www.mltd.com

www.ecapcity.com

www.jimmyjazz.com

www.nordstom.com

www.pys.com

I'm sure I missed some but this will get you started
wink.gif

you can join fatwallet.com or ebates.com for extra % cashback too at some sites
thanks for the sites.  I have an ebates account which I will use thanks again. This will definitely get me started lol

It was jogger week courtesy of my mailman lol... Got 3 pairs of Legacy pants in along with the indigo Bleeckers from Kith.

The Legacies are pretty cool... I usually wear a 36 waist, so I went TTS with these. Loose around the thighs and ***, tapered down through the calves and obviously cufffed at the ankles. I'm only 5'7" so maybe the length is a tad bit on the longer side. They're pretty cool, but I'll probably keep the navy pair since I've already worn em, but I prefer sweat pants jogger to these... If I'm gonna wear joggers lol.

Indigo Bleeckers definitely fit more TTS than the original Bleeckers. I went with a Large in both the originals and these... Much more tapered fit, but I love em all.

P.S. I'll be up for selling the olive and khaki pair for what I paid for em... hit me up if you're interested.

dang son, i'm 6 ft 175lbs and I got a size 30 in sureshots. 32 was a lil bit baggy

We'll to add to this confusion... I'm 6'0" 175 lbs and I wear a 34 in sure shots and personally LOVE THEM... sizing seems to be the ultra mystery between zanerobe and publish

Looking to buy a pair to wear with my nike sandals just to chill. I'm 5'9 and 180. Don't really wanna spend too much

Back
Top Bottom