JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

alot of times those type of transactions are relisted with the quickness. but i guess u never kno...until they relist

Yea that doesn't prove they are truly selling for 430. I'm sure there has been some that have sold for a crazy amount but a lot of those will sit for that price.

Ain't no one buying these for $430 now. Maybe in like a year. If that.
Oh really? If I was a reseller I'd jack the price up on eBay. Your tryna make as much as possible. But that would also mean you'd have to keep relisting ya item.
Yeah.

Are you ever right? :lol:

Go back in your cave

I'm still here, Jack.

Check eBay, these are definitely moving for $430 right now, especially since certain sizes on the market are pretty scarce. Outside of NT, those who don't have a pair already lost hope so their only option is paying resell.

Really? I think anything over $400 is Royal 1s price.

View media item 730390
Just a coincidence all of these sold for or over $430 right? And there were more above $500 close to $600.

Wow. But like homie said a lot of those transactions are relisted. When bidders win, they bargain down with resellers :lol:

Last edited:
smokin.gif
could we have bigger size of these please?
wasnt sure if you were being sarcastic. idk how to make them larger except clicking the large size format on the upload screen. hope it did the trick. and i know the last pic is not a bred pic but it is an air jordan 1 and explains why it was popular among skaters growing up.

I'm still here, Jack.
Wow. But like homie said a lot of those transactions are relisted. When bidders win, they bargain down with resellers :lol:

I don't know how often you buy off ebay, but either you pay the final price or you don't get the item you want. There's really no lowering the price unless it says "or best offer" and the reseller accepts it. I've bought shoe's from resellers and gotten the price down wben it says "or best offer" but not by more than $5, you only get 3 attempts.

Meh the cost to produce the shoe vs. retail shouldn't stop you from buying it.

Shirts have a much larger margin. Everyone pays $30 for a t-shirt that cost 80 cents to make. You can't just stop buying t-shirts. Cmon now. If you make decent money shouldn't matter what it costs. If you have enough expendable income to make any purchase worth it to YOU, then go for it.

This isn't like a car where there was some real engineering and R&D applied. JB obviously uses the cheapest material they can find that is still "passable" to the consumer.

it should be "the cost to produce a shoe vs retail should stop people from reselling it."

met up with the guy at starbucks and everything went as planned he was really chill.  Nothing wrong at all.  We actually talked a bit and he brought his little girl lol. Everything went fine.  Thanks everyone who gave me tips and advice i really appreciate it

met up with the guy at starbucks and everything went as planned he was really chill.  Nothing wrong at all.  We actually talked a bit and he brought his little girl lol. Everything went fine.  Thanks everyone who gave me tips and advice i really appreciate it

Glad you got your pair and everything went off fine.

Now some pics for the salty ones like myself please? :pimp:

Last edited:
Pair finally came in. Glue one one of the swooshes and the right shoe has a ankle crease worse than on my shadows which I've worn 10+ times but honestly I can't complain. Beyond happy to have been able to get these. ****** pics I know, but whatever.

I'm still here, Jack.
Wow. But like homie said a lot of those transactions are relisted. When bidders win, they bargain down with resellers
laugh.gif
I don't know how often you buy off ebay, but either you pay the final price or you don't get the item you want. There's really no lowering the price unless it says "or best offer" and the reseller accepts it. I've bought shoe's from resellers and gotten the price down wben it says "or best offer" but not by more than $5, you only get 3 attempts.
I think he means when people win they use the threat of non payment to force them to go lower or relist.

Lol at "either you pay the final price or you dont get the item you want"... most of my ebay purchases are "behind the scenes". And your negotiating skills need some work if you actually bite at a $5 discount when buy it now or best offer feature is there.

Bought mine of a dude from CL on Dec 31st for $330 cause I knew from experience that if these were as limited as the Royals then I was better off paying the $330. I've noticed that usually general releases that sell out right away end up selling at a higher price on Ebay for about a week and a half cause of the early hype and then prices start to drop because there ends up being too much supply and not enough demand cause usually after 2 weeks most have jumped on the bandwagon of some other new release. But these on the other hand seem to be limited enough to justify paying between $280- $350. So if you really need these in your collection then pull that trigger and spend the extra cash. Atleast on CL you can inspct the shoe to make sure your not copping a fugazy.

Still kills me when people refer to 1's as being a $15 dollar shoe.

My friend, they are a $15 dollar shoe to Nike, that big billion dollar company. 

When you have a billion dollar brand that makes sneakers, yeah then there $15.. the only people calling these $15 dollar shoes are clearly people that know they cant find them or afford them so they sit on that whoe $15 dollar power point picture from wherever... "got my 94 1's though" its 2014 son...come on now.

Everybody got old shoes it dont make you cool. 

From my experience the best way to catch a reseller is on their way out of the store with the shoe lol no bs. That's how I got my olive 9s. I said earlier in the thread a guy was willing to sell for 240 on his way out the mall. My pride wouldn't allow me to buy a pair of AJ 1s (that use to go on sale back in the day) for anything over retail.

Back
Top Bottom