JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

@MrSwagtastic I think this is the first time i've seen quality/selvedge denim on niketalk. :lol:

Plenty of selvedge/quality denim on NT. You just gotta know where to look.

My man with 6 pairs is really stuntin... Not sure if showin off or if he's helpin NTers out.

I copped 6 pairs on RD. Sold 5 pairs to NTers (@ColdCity, @TwinCities, @PiNoyBOy, @EZ Primo, @FranSanity217) all UNDER $300 (3 of em at $200 since we fam)...

Trying to spread good Karma.

Last edited:

Based on the stacking, you can tell that it's a heavy ounced denim which you can't get from cheap denim. You also can't see any fraying or white spots that indicate it's cotton mixed with other materials especially in that type of wash. I guess we'll wait and see if he tells us what brand they are to see if i'm right or wrong.

Edit - i forgot to add that any denim washed to that point and still hold up is quality to me.

@MrSwagtastic I think this is the first time i've seen quality/selvedge denim on niketalk. :lol:

My man with 6 pairs is really stuntin... Not sure if showin off or if he's helpin NTers out.

I copped 6 pairs on RD. Sold 5 pairs to NTers (@ColdCity, @TwinCities, @PiNoyBOy, @EZ Primo, @FranSanity217) all UNDER $300 (3 of em at $200 since we fam)...

Repped. Love seeing NT helping one another out.

Can't stand these new folks posting, "Stop sharing the link", FOH.

sorry to break it to you fellas but they're the apc x kanyes hahaha(please don't call me a kanye stan!:tongue:, only denim that really fits my body type, roomy in the waist and tapered down the leg. I actually like the "quality" of my 3sixteens better, just not the biggest fan of the cut. these are the stonewashed ones btw)

Last edited:

Based on the stacking, you can tell that it's a heavy ounced denim which you can't get from cheap denim. You also can't see any fraying or white spots that indicate it's cotton mixed with other materials especially in that type of wash. I guess we'll wait and see if he tells us what brand they are to see if i'm right or wrong.

Edit - i forgot to add that any denim washed to that point and still hold up is quality to me.
View media item 734468

Well there you go. Thank you sir. Most folks just see the seam and think that's all that's needed. I've been reading up on denim finally(as well as running through NT's Denim School thread), so I'm still learning myself. Repped for that quick lesson.

I'm glad you didn't just go in on me or something. I was seriously curious. :wow: :lol:

Last edited:
Well there you go. Thank you sir. Most folks just see the seam and think that's all that's needed. I've been reading up on denim finally(as well as running through NT's Denim School thread), so I'm still learning myself. Repped for that quick lesson.

I'm glad you didn't just go in on me or something. I was seriously curious.
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Haha all good. Denim and kicks is a hobby of mine. 

^most def, i feel like if you're spending lots of money on shoes, it's only right to have at least 1 pair of nice denim haha

I'm glad you didn't just go in on me or something. I was seriously curious. :wow: :lol:

Haha all good. Denim and kicks is a hobby of mine. 

I'm coming to you with a gang of questions!!! :lol:

^most def, i feel like if you're spending lots of money on shoes, it's only right to have at least 1 pair of nice denim haha

Honestly, is there any difference between the Kanye collab and any other APC denim?

Damn This Thread Alive And Strong Well After RD While Other Threads Are Clinging On For Life lol So This Where Everybody at

I repped that always good to see people help others not saying give em out for retail but still hooking them up pretty nice :pimp:

Repped. Love seeing NT helping one another out.

Can't stand these new folks posting, "Stop sharing the link", FOH.

I agree! Spread the wealth. Kudos to b fresco b fresco for helping out the fellas!!

Yo, so after some analysis, I think my 2009 DMP pair is a lot nicer quality than the 2013 pair.

Granted, they don't have Nike Air and the cool box.

However, the ankle padding is much thicker and just seems to be better.
The leather is also nicer, they both have the same type of finish, but the 2009 pair seems like it was made from better materials.

granted, it can be preference cause some people hate the stiff type (2013 pair), the 2009 pair is also nothing like the banneds but it just is nicer.

just my .02, curious to hear what anyone else thinks if they own both

my 2009 pair

2013 pair (cause everyone is posting theirs)
2009 shadows > 2009 breds in terms of quality, as is with the 2013's. I think the banned and aforementioned shadows are the best to date.

Just got my pair from eastbay, does any one else have this weird wrinkle in the leather on the toe box? I got it on both sidesView media item 734591

That aint a wrinkle fam. That's better quality leather (than typical jordan releases) so you're prob not used to seeing it in its glory, lol.

Thanks for the reps fellas, I try to help out my peoples and build a sneaker network (as corny as it sounds) as a "in the long run" investment.

2 of my boys INSISTED on giving me $200 since I spent up a lot of gas $$ and put in mad work scouting spots and getting raffle tickets.

Back
Top Bottom