JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

It is just a customs number? Like CJ....something.....US? Lately when I've shipped international, I've only had progress of it until it clears the Los Angeles sorting facility.

Thanks for the info @sakibomb523

My tracking number looks loke this

RQ#########AU

Again itscomming from aus..

un ds'd my shadows today oooooooweeeeeee. cant wait to break in my breds 
happy.gif

love the wrinkled leather effect.. thats why i try to wear my royals often.

the more creases the more wrinkles there are, makes leather on the shoes look like actual leather, lol.

Just got my pair from eastbay, does any one else have this weird wrinkle in the leather on the toe box? I got it on both sidesView media item 734591

That aint a wrinkle fam. That's better quality leather (than typical jordan releases) so you're prob not used to seeing it in its glory, lol.

Thanks for the reps fellas, I try to help out my peoples and build a sneaker network (as corny as it sounds) as a "in the long run" investment.

2 of my boys INSISTED on giving me $200 since I spent up a lot of gas $$ and put in mad work scouting spots and getting raffle tickets.

That's a great friend helping great friends right there.

got mine in from eastbay 
pimp.gif
  too bad the paint suck on the midsole oh wells at least I got one

Last edited:
yes on one of pairs and my royals
That aint a wrinkle fam. That's better quality leather (than typical jordan releases) so you're prob not used to seeing it in its glory, lol.

Thanks for the reps fellas, I try to help out my peoples and build a sneaker network (as corny as it sounds) as a "in the long run" investment.

2 of my boys INSISTED on giving me $200 since I spent up a lot of gas $$ and put in mad work scouting spots and getting raffle tickets.
that's how the leather is on the most of the OGs don't sweat it. it actually looks like real leather
Ok cool thanks. Yeah I guess I've never had shoes with quality leather before lol. Just wanted to make sure it was normal.

guess i'll join the.....party

long time viewer, first time poster. paid toooooooo much for these black/red 1's. with no more J's that I really want, I am backing out, at least from Jordan. Too tough, too expensive, and too much trouble to try to get at least 1 pair. Very happy and grateful that I was able to grab a pair tho, and will attempt to wear these into the ground as I have tried (unsuccessfully) with black toes and shadows. quick pic here.

you guys say its a straight trade for royals, but good luck finding someone that will give you a straight trade..

before all the trolls come in and say I FOUND ONE, well, find me one personally and i will believe you.

but lets be real, there aren't more than 2-5 people out there that will trade royals for breds straight up
Bloods >>>> Crips anyway

Quick question???

I have a pair of Breds from NDC and HoH with 7/10-9/21 and 7/10-9/29 production dates is it possible for the bottoms of the soles to have a difference in the thickness of the stars and details???

Any help would be great, thanks!

Quick question???

I have a pair of Breds from NDC and HoH with 7/10-9/21 and 7/10-9/29 production dates is it possible for the bottoms of the soles to have a difference in the thickness of the stars and details???

Yes, you're screwed. Go return one of them immediately.

Quick question???

Yes it is ,i have a pair of legit royals like that

Back
Top Bottom