JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

This thread is too wild & fast to keep up. Good luck to everyone in 15 minutes.

If there's anyone willing to help out I would appreciate a link hook up

Damnit cant blame the lurkers. When you start talking about links, your inbox gets flooded. 20 PMs in 20 minutes. I'm not responding cause I want to hide it, I'm not responding because I'm lazy lol.
X2!!!

Both links have been posted too so look around

I just buy what I like. The older stuff/OG stuff resonates with me more cuz it's how I grew up!!!
[/quote]

i grew up with vans, and sketchers and new balance bruh all we could afford

Hope all the people who have been in this thread for a while now can get their pairs. All these "lurkers" just coming in last minute and getting everything spoon-fed.

apparently there are 2 JJ links floating around im not sure if i have the right one
nerd.gif
The one I posted should be good: http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/jordan-retro-1-high-og-sneaker/555088023

I don't think people know how to return the favor lol. If you asking for links what can you offer?
Well first things first being an active member of the community lol and not just creating an account on the day of. Or take it a step further and hook someone up every now and then when you get the chance.

to all the newbies lurking, dont forget to get 6% cashback when you get that JJ order in
..psssst...check the signature :tongue:

[h1]I HOPE YOU GUYS KNOW THAT FINISH LINE THEMSELVES GIVE OUT THE EARLY LINK BEFORE EVERY RELEASE.[/h1]
YOU GUYS NEED TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom