JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Do all the OG Nike Air Jordan 1s this year fit a half size long length wise but still narrow? I normally wear a sz 10 in all my other Jordan's and nikes, but I bought all my 1s this year in a sz 9.5
Depends on the shape of your foot.

OG AJ1s tend to fit very narrow on me right below the toes.

The length is about the same as other shoes for me.

I tend to size .5 up on OG AJ1s, if anything.

Nobody putting red laces in their pair?
nerd.gif
na fam lol 
laugh.gif

My pair from FTA has plentiful flaws and they seem to run small!  Just curios to know how you guys/(gals) actually felt about your pairs after the initial bliss of actually being able to get a pair kinda wears off?

Last edited:
Still debating whether or not to trade my extra pair of Gamma Blue 11's for these. Hate paying over retail for anything, and technically I'd be paying 45 + tax over retail for these 1's. :\

Still debating whether or not to trade my extra pair of Gamma Blue 11's for these. Hate paying over retail for anything, and technically I'd be paying 45 + tax over retail for these 1's.
ohwell.gif
If you have an extra pair, I would trade it.  The Gamma is basically an all black shoe that can be kept clean and looking new. 

Only 5 pairs on the NYC Craigslist. Is the quantity of these that limited especially in NYC? And at flight club it's only $475 I thought this would be more expensive there

Still debating whether or not to trade my extra pair of Gamma Blue 11's for these. Hate paying over retail for anything, and technically I'd be paying 45 + tax over retail for these 1's. :\

I would bruh if you really want the breds. It's a good trade

I was in the same spot and tried to find a trade. Couldn't so I sold my Gammas and just bought my Breds. I see it if you think about it, you can find Gammas everywhere if u wanted to buy again whereas the Breds either will go up OR disappear. Lock in the legit pair now and before they go up.

What you waiting for its not even a debate trade him now before he snaps out of it.

Back
Top Bottom