JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Well...just bought a pair of sz 13s (Since 12.5 is like trying to find a unicorn) on Kixify. Threatened to hit up paypal and my cc company if I didn't have the shoes by the 24th lol. I think that's a big enough window to get them in. Really hope these fit right this time.

boosthog boosthog @vnguyen188 Did either of your pairs come from over seas. My pair were from some country that I couldn't make out the language, think it was Thai. :nerd:

Yes i saw that too. Also notice no msrp tag on the sticker. These are definitely coming from a market outside the usa.

Which explains why they offered them later than initial release date.

Im sure they are legit, but not sure if quality matches up with the usa pairs.

^its an 09 restock, u didnt hear? every store in america is restocking a FSR, seems legit to me. Some people just dont care if they either buy fakes or lose their money

^its an 09 restock, u didnt hear? every store in america is restocking a FSR, seems legit to me. Some people just dont care if they either buy fakes or lose their money
I know, earlier in the thread Sole Awesome was posted and people hated, now you can't find your size.  There have been a few other sites with less than credible feedback (Swag Supply) that since then have also sold out.  Its true  some people just don't care, this release has fam pissing in the wind.  If anyone is brave enough to order from this site post pics and a review of what you received.    

I know, earlier in the thread Sole Awesome was posted and people hated, now you can't find your size.  There have been a few other sites with less than credible feedback (Swag Supply) that since then have also sold out.  Its true  some people just don't care, this release has fam pissing in the wind.  If anyone is brave enough to order from this site post pics and a review of what you received.    

im just saying... look into the site and make a determination. at this point, people are talking about paying $400 but the site gets clowned for selling for $320 shipped.
..... RIGHT. I looked around the site and the product seems reasonable considering the prices and ive seen some legit sites that have sat on inventory because they are too low key.

they have a list of social media links for them. look at their stuff. do a little research then make a decision.

Last edited:
that song lol 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Below are the pics CL scammer Kynneth emailed me.

When I saw the pics, I was down to meet up and do the deal. (He was asking $250 and already seemed too good to be true).

He called me asking if I had paypal. I said, "Yeah". Then he went on to tell me that he was in GA (Bloody Red Flag) and he can send me the shoes if I paypal him the funds.

Told him I only do meet ups and hung up.

Here's the number he used (619)500-9258.
Here's his email kynnethbakerkicks@gmail.com.
I repped you cause you're a smart man, hopefully some of these youn whippersnappers will follow suite 

Back
Top Bottom