JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Just made an account on here to let you guys know that whoever is the one selling those are using my picture they stole from me. I dont know who it is, but im guessing they took my pic from a forum i must've posted in. Just an fyi.
The user who posted that, posted it to help out users who are looking for Bred 1's in a 9.5, he didn't post that craigslist ad (at least I'm pretty sure he didn't).

Can't believe I'm contemplating buying those socks 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Already posted this in the FEAR PACK thread, since one of the shoes mentioned is the Bred 1, I just wanted to post here as well.

This is not a trade request mods- Just curious as to what sounds reasonable -

Fambs- What is a reasonable trade for DS fear 5s and DS bred 1s 9.5?

I'm saying, I have these pairs, and I am thinking about a trade, Just not sure what the market is hungry for..  Right now, Im a fan of FLyknit HTM type Ish, and Lowtop XI (patent leather) ..

Just curious as to how far my 2 pairs would get me in a trade?

I appreciate the info any drops fro me-

-Fresh

I asked this already but who thinks I'd be taking an L trading these DS for DS 10.5 WCIVs straight trade no cash.  I don't want to be a hype guy and be like you gotta add money bc more people died on release day over these etc but I don't want to make a STUPID trade.  Feed back please

why dont you guys just do a little research on the supply and demand of both shoes then make an educated decision depending on the actual present market?

if you're trying to ask for what these shoes are gona be worth in the future.. nobody really knows, its all just speculations.

Last edited:
I asked this already but who thinks I'd be taking an L trading these DS for DS 10.5 WCIVs straight trade no cash.  I don't want to be a hype guy and be like you gotta add money bc more people died on release day over these etc but I don't want to make a STUPID trade.  Feed back please

IMO deal is weak. These are better quality than 2012 WCIV's and will last you longer as well

Last edited:
I think it would be an L if you did a flat trade... No one wants to be that guy but the market dictates that the Bred is more valuable right now. I'm sure you can get fair price for it another place and then just buy an WCIV in your size

Back
Top Bottom