Jordan 1 CDP tongue

Hare 1s tongue
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

CDP = low quality

Yeah, there were a couple "good lookin" shoes, but as far as materials, imo every shoe was garbage. People who think otherwise, simply don't haveany og's

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

Didn't JB make it that material because it was closer to the "originals" for example how the jordan wings logo was stamped on the side instead of having it in the "Jewel" or whatever you would wanna call it....

Nylon tongues are
pimp.gif
& all 1's have that tounge genius aside from the Hares, DMP 1 pack, the metallics & the 2 premier's last yr ALL 1's HAVE NYLON TOUNGES
372719075.jpg
the dmp 1's had a nylon tongue too.

Originally Posted by kmn2008

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

Didn't JB make it that material because it was closer to the "originals" for example how the jordan wings logo was stamped on the side instead of having it in the "Jewel" or whatever you would wanna call it....

Nylon tongues are
pimp.gif
& all 1's have that tounge genius aside from the Hares, DMP 1 pack, the metallics & the 2 premier's last yr ALL 1's HAVE NYLON TOUNGES
372719075.jpg
the dmp 1's had a nylon tongue too.

MY Bad bro i didnt pick up that crap pack i still have 2 pair of straps from last yr & i HATE THE CELTICS

Originally Posted by bballmattv

Hey my brother got the 1/22 CDP the other day and we were extremely disappointed by the quality of the tongue on the 1's. It was made from a different material than the rest of the shoe and I expected it to be leather. i actually looked for pics of the 1's to see what was up and conveniently none of them showed a good view of the tongue. The material looked similar to what a mattress is made out of. I usually rock the tongues out on my shoes so this convinced me not to buy them

Jordan 2009 Where have you been because everyone is with every jay. I love mine even with the garbage qualty but hey two shoes for 120$ is hard to argue.

i didnt like the tongue either but i got my 22/1 pack NEW on ebay for $86 free shipping. box was a little trashed but the shoes were perfect!!

Originally Posted by soflyrr

i didnt like the tongue either but i got my 22/1 pack NEW on ebay for $86 free shipping. box was a little trashed but the shoes were perfect!!

thats a steal. nice pick up.

Back
Top Bottom