Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Men pair don't look that bad I can live with it
Screenshot_20220603-104731_Chrome~2.jpg

Not loving the cracked look to be honest. If I hit at retail I'm good; unlikely to do resell. Of course who knows what I'll feel when they drop.

When did it come out that these would be 85’ mold?

I thought all the leakers were saying they’ll be OG Highs with a re-worked toe box or some **** like that…I know Twitter/ IG was labeling them as the ~Reimagined 85’~ or whatever but I don’t think they were ever going to be the actual 85’ build…The 85’ stuff was coming from the fact that they were releasing aged to look like a pair of OG’s…

Correct. The guys who reported the facts also said it was a new mold that would be somewhere in between the OG High Remaster and the new 85.

EDIT: If that pic a couple posts above is legit, they definitely worked with the toebox. Still doesn't look 100% right, but definitely closer than the 85.

Hmmmm... getting there. Ill wait for the official Nike pics. Lol Im sold on the colorway I just need to know what the final product looks like.

Feel like they just used the leftover materials from the A Ma 1s and 2s on these. Lil lazy but doesn’t look horrible.

THESE ARE A NEED AND WILL BE HAD! Hopefully thread won’t get shutdown around/post release like the 2015 thread did

Back
Top Bottom