Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

These pics are filtered heavy af
3F815D37-8A58-4B14-8596-E5ADC7FB370B.jpeg
Definitely filtered 🤣 can’t wait to see some unfiltered ones too

At this rate I'mma just save up and get them ones from from Hvnd studio or be blessed enough to get in an order for Mercury Mfg. Jordan Brand is dead and rotting. Would say I'd "try for one pair", but I dont even know how/where to do that any more besides Snkrs. And resell will EASILY be $1000 day of release. But yeah good luck to y'all. Cuz these are def the 2016-present cut.
The line between acceptable fake and unacceptable fake must be blurred depending on price, or am I missing something. No way I’m paying $1500 for a replica AJ1 no matter who makes it.

Ya if I can get a pair of these I’m gonna wear them straight into the ground.. Only question is white or black laces 🤔

If I can get 2 pairs one pair is for sure being worn into the ground. These will make perfect beaters and I thrift a lot and cop a lot of vintage/vintage-esque sportswear pieces so the wardrobe will reflect the "reimagined" look. Still wish they had done more(mold wise) to differentiate this pair from the 2015.

Hope all you nu-85 mold naysayers keep that energy when they start dropping OG OG colorways. The less people the less of a challenge to cop. I honestly hope 1 hype tanks. I love my neutrals been breaking them in amazingly and they feel fantastic(doubled up but I kinda didn't have to, these are photogenic as hell whether BEAT or DS). Cant wait for the black/whites next year. This mold has me really thinking of overhauling my collection and just coppin and doubling up on these babies.
20220609_234253.jpg

Last edited:
:lol:

To be fair, when info first dropped, the leakers had said it was gonna be the 85 mold. Then a few weeks later, they said it was gonna be a brand new mold. Some people never heard the second part, I guess.

To be fair, when info first dropped, the leakers had said it was gonna be the 85 mold. Then a few weeks later, they said it was gonna be a brand new mold. Some people never heard the second part, I guess.

I definitely knew it wasn't gonna be 85s because it'd be 200 instead of 185. Definitely gonna need to see more detail pics of them because these don't feel like a brand new mold lol just brand new bells & whistles. I'm curious if they're gonna keep up with the cracked theme. They've been edging 1 collectors into cracked leather since the A Ma Maniere 1, now the Stage Haze, Then the Volts have cracked leather, and now its the Chicago's. I hope it doesn't become the new norm for "reimagined" pairs because all over cracked leather doesn't make sense when it's historically always just been the ankle collar cracking.

Yeah I definitely get that. But the thread title says "Reimagined" in it. Not sure how people can still be thinking 85 at this point.

I definitely knew it wasn't gonna be 85s because it'd be 200 instead of 185. Definitely gonna need to see more detail pics of them because these don't feel like a brand new mold lol just brand new bells & whistles. I'm curious if they're gonna keep up with the cracked theme. They've been edging 1 collectors into cracked leather since the A Ma Maniere 1, now the Stage Haze, Then the Volts have cracked leather, and now its the Chicago's. I hope it doesn't become the new norm for "reimagined" pairs because all over cracked leather doesn't make sense when it's historically always just been the ankle collar cracking.

These look nothing like the AMM1 and its dry skin looking leather.

Whats this mold nonsense talk? Eff the mold talk, look at the damn pics that were leaked. Shape looks good. What else yall want?

These look nothing like the AMM1 and its dry skin looking leather.

Whats this mold nonsense talk? Eff the mold talk, look at the damn pics that were leaked. Shape looks good. What else yall want?

You need to take a chill pill and scroll through the gallery on this thread and you'll see all the cracking, no filter. Why you so emotional?:rofl: screenshotting everyone's reply just so you can call them out on release day? What does that achieve? :rofl: that's too much work. This is NT, you already know the turn is gonna occur once on feet pics are posted. Personally, I care about the the shape of the toe area because I have wide feet. I wore my high OG's all day(hadn't done that in forever) the other day and my pinky toes were killin me. Meanwhile did the same in my 85s and the difference in comfort is palpable. 85's have a nice wide toebox with minimal tapering. Hoping this "reimagined" pair has a similar style. Mold shape matters when you fill more of the shoe out lol like for instance the 2015-2018 run of 1s fit way differently(better) than 2019-current 1's, they became narrower.

You need to take a chill pill and scroll through the gallery on this thread and you'll see all the cracking, no filter. Why you so emotional?:rofl: screenshotting everyone's reply just so you can call them out on release day? What does that achieve? :rofl: that's too much work. This is NT, you already know the turn is gonna occur once on feet pics are posted. Personally, I care about the the shape of the toe area because I have wide feet. I wore my high OG's all day(hadn't done that in forever) the other day and my pinky toes were killin me. Meanwhile did the same in my 85s and the difference in comfort is palpable. 85's have a nice wide toebox with minimal tapering. Hoping this "reimagined" pair has a similar style. Mold shape matters when you fill more of the shoe out lol like for instance the 2015-2018 run of 1s fit way differently(better) than 2019-current 1's, they became narrower.

Oh im the emotional one? :lol:

And yes I am calling out every single one of yall complaining saying yall can have these and bussin out the receipts on release day. :lol:

Go up a half size then or hey, theres a healthy amount of cool new releases in the New Balance thread.

Oh im the emotional one? :lol:

And yes I am calling out every single one of yall complaining saying yall can have these and bussin out the receipts on release day. :lol:

Go up a half size then or hey, theres a healthy amount of cool new releases in the New Balance thread.

Yes you are :rofl: clearly you're emotional as hell about this release and people's fair criticism and skepticism about it. We're sneakerheads, we pay attention to details more than anyone. It's just normal lol my true size is 12.5 I rock sz 13s on avg because thats usually whats more available. You don't have to advise me, homie. I was heavy in the Jordan 1 game at one point. I never said I was out btw, I just know what works for me lol that's what I've been saying this whole time :rofl:

Ain't been any 997 drops lately so I haven't paid much attention to NB releases.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom