Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Just got that random ups email too lol. Footlocker as well.
it's not random it's just ups is ahead of eastbay or FL It's very common actually. I just got the e mail from ups too, for mine from eastbay, it jus means UPS has made a shipping label for your shipment. Eastbay jus gets behind sending out their email shipment confirmations. It may not be til tomorrow til they send out confirmation e mails.

Last edited:
Just got that random ups email too lol. Footlocker as well.
it's not random it's just ups is ahead of eastbay or FL It's very common actually. I just got the e mail from ups too, for mine from eastbay, it jus means UPS has made a shipping label for your shipment. Eastbay jus gets behind sending out their email shipment confirmations. It may not be til tomorrow til they send out confirmation e mails.
UPSdoesnt create labels, it s created by FTL family and the info is transmitted to UPS. UPS then sends you the email regarding the label being created.

With the White/Black added to the collection I'm not looking forward to anymore Jordan 1s unless they release the OG Chicago, Dark Powder Blue or any of the Metallic joints.
Nice!!! 
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

Call Footlocker, they have some sizes available from cancelled orders. If anyone missed.

800-991-6815

Last edited:
I will NEVER order from Shoe Palace again! Shady MOFOs.  Just tried to cancel my order and these fools talking bout I gotta pay a $15 restocking fee!!! For what I aint returning them. I don't even have them yet. They still in your warehouse! WTF

I will NEVER order from Shoe Palace again! Shady MOFOs.  Just tried to cancel my order and these fools talking bout I gotta pay a $15 restocking fee!!! For what I aint returning them. I don't even have them yet. They still in your warehouse! WTF
Yeah man, shoe palace has a no return policy (store credit only). Id just take that and go with it. If you get the shoes in hand your going to have all that $$ in store credit 

sp been shady since forever... getting online wouldnt stop nothing.... didnt they make ppl buy $20 socks to get the rarrri xiv's :lol:

Yeah man, shoe palace has a no return policy (store credit only). Id just take that and go with it. If you get the shoes in hand your going to have all that $$ in store credit 
sp been shady since forever... getting online wouldnt stop nothing.... didnt they make ppl buy $20 socks to get the rarrri xiv's
laugh.gif
Yup! Now i know. I'll just oop them to someone or flip them. Disappointed though cause they were already charging $10 more than NDC. Was able to find a couple pair locally at HOH. No issues or anything. walked in at 3pm and out in less than 10min with 2 pair. Oh well. You live and learn i guess.

no i have 2 pairs and i plan to wear them both, i dont stock *****. these will go up idc what you say, lol dont be cheap about 30-40 bucks. later on you be paying way more than that. 
Youll pay more but the shadows are on a whole different level.

Still hoping to pickup a pair at footaction today, said theyre getting a late shipment. Just need one sz 11, but local shops only got gs sz as of now.

Shiuldnt have passed but i was too hungover sat. To even get outta bed til noon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom