Jordan 1 OG Red/White - US Release?

Still very different than the firework Kobe's they were only available in Shanghai these 1's are Aisa & Euro. So it still seems like there's a chance these might release in the US.
yeah you're right. I agree these might release in US but buying from kicks crew is safe bet. Worse case scenario shoes sit in US and you overpaid. Best case scenario they go for crazy numbers and you got them for really cheap.

Well I just received my pair from RMK. Everything looks on point and actually amazing quality, but once again that is a legit website correct? I'm just so wary of buying from overseas with all that replica and fake crap, hard to distinguish these days even as good as these look.

How long did it take you to get them?

anyone recieve theres from kick-crew? i think i feel more comfy ordering once i see pics of actually pairs from kicks-crew

Mine were in San Fran for customs as well I probably won't get them Til Thursday or Friday tho since I'm in Wisconson

Me and my boy 2nd pair shipped from Australia hoping I can have those by Friday but I doubt it.

Mine is out for delivery today since I live in San Francisco
smile.gif
yay!!
Kicks-Crew? If so please upload pics when you get them in

Everyones about to be so happy lol. mine are in New York from kicks crew... Don't expect them until friday but thats pretty fast for the lowest shipping.  Good luck y'all.

Totally slept on this release.....but I got too many red shoes already, so passsss

Back
Top Bottom