Jordan 1 OG Red/White - US Release?

I'd be weary of buying from Kicks Crew again. These are actually my first time purchasing Jordans overseas for obvious reasons.

Quality is a hit or miss; almost seems like they are selling early release or B-grade pairs with inflated prices to give buyers a sense of confidence that these are legit.

I don't care if they are an NT Sponsor or not, but the shoes/boxing show signs that these are B-grade or early release pairs.

1. Stitching isn't clean like shoes purchased from known retailers like SNS.

2. Doesn't come with ankle inserts like shoes purchased from known retailers like SNS.

3. Most importantly - they have full-size restocks mid release day, website never crashes, too easy to purchase.

They aren't GM (Gray Market) or perfect replicas per say, but my gut instincts tell me they sell pairs that bypass QC inspection and are made by Nike employees under the table.

I'd be weary of buying from Kicks Crew again. These are actually my first time purchasing Jordans overseas for obvious reasons.

Quality is a hit or miss; almost seems like they are selling early release or B-grade pairs with inflated prices to give buyers a sense of confidence that these are legit.
I don't care if they are an NT Sponsor or not, but the shoes/boxing show signs that these are B-grade or early release pairs.

2. Doesn't come with ankle inserts like shoes purchased from known retailers like SNS.
3. Most importantly - they have full-size restocks mid release day, website never crashes, too easy to purchase.

They aren't GM (Gray Market) or perfect replicas per say, but my gut instincts tell me they sell pairs that bypass QC inspection and are made by Nike employees under the table.

Ive had this feeling about kicks-crew since day 1 as well. I remember some issues with some shoes a lil while ago, ppl forgot all about it and I tink they still slip a GM pair etc in the mix occasionally. They sell some stuff early, for such a massive "distributor" they would surely have rules for selling early etc as well. I dunno, I have a pair of flint 13's from RMK that im 99% sure are straight up fake, and ppl say RMk is legit as they get. IMO these days, only place im comfortable copping is a footlocker store etc. Even if you cant tell the difference, deep down if I have any feeling it could be fake still leaves me feeling sick

Ive had this feeling about kicks-crew since day 1 as well. I remember some issues with some shoes a lil while ago, ppl forgot all about it and I tink they still slip a GM pair etc in the mix occasionally. They sell some stuff early, for such a massive "distributor" they would surely have rules for selling early etc as well. I dunno, I have a pair of flint 13's from RMK that im 99% sure are straight up fake, and ppl say RMk is legit as they get. IMO these days, only place im comfortable copping is a footlocker store etc. Even if you cant tell the difference, deep down if I have any feeling it could be fake still leaves me feeling sick
Damn. I hope not their not fakes/b-grades as I just purchased two pairs the other day. 

This is the only thing that concerned me on my pair from kicks crew. Not sure if others are like this but this is what I see.
That's a little more extreme than I've seen before, but I've seen that on pairs from Footlocker as well.

Other than that the stiching and everything is on point like any other of my 1s. I
Bought them when they first released on their site. Maybe I got lucky??

Purchased my pair from FTL AUS stitching is a little off nothing major. no inserts were included with mine & as I mentioned none that I've seen here had the insert.

btw GrapeApe, I mean Bboyd killed this thread :smokin

:nerd: haha thanks bro!

frisko415 frisko415 mine from End look like that on the spot in your pics too. AUS pairs didn't come with inserts, my pair from End and other pairs I've seen purchased from Europe did. There are differences, like the size sticker in the US vs EURO stickers vs Asia stickers, in other releases depending on country of sale.

http://www.24segons.es/air-jordan-1-retro-high-gym-red

size 10 left for about $235 shipped

good luck
Apparently, I got through for the last size 10... Everyone keeps saying to put the 0000000s or whatever but I don't think that was the issue.

Had my girl here to translate (Spanish) so that made it easier but when it came to payment, my CC would not go through. Even called and they said they weren't getting an authorization from them that they wanted to charge me. 

SOOOO, I just did "transfer by bank" and it went through saying my order was completed and it didn't ask me for anything. Got a confirmation email and order number. This morning, they must have realized it's international and they emailed me back with a paypal invoice. Just sent the payment, so I guess it worked out.

Apparently, I got through for the last size 10... Everyone keeps saying to put the 0000000s or whatever but I don't think that was the issue.

Had my girl here to translate (Spanish) so that made it easier but when it came to payment, my CC would not go through. Even called and they said they weren't getting an authorization from them that they wanted to charge me. 

SOOOO, I just did "transfer by bank" and it went through saying my order was completed and it didn't ask me for anything. Got a confirmation email and order number. This morning, they must have realized it's international and they emailed me back with a paypal invoice. Just sent the payment, so I guess it worked out.
congrats man!

glad you got your pair after that bull**** with the other guy

btw happy belated bday too

Last edited:
STILLL crying 
frown.gif

congrats man!

glad you got your pair after that bull**** with the other guy

btw happy belated bday too
Thank you man, truly appreciate it. My girl decided to just buy them as a gift.

Can't wait to lace these up!

I picked up my US Size 10 via sivasdescalzo a few days ago and got my shipping confirmation yesterday. Came out to 257 USD total.

My pair should be here in a week when my boy gets back to NY. My boy was over in Vienna and he copped for me. $176!

This is the only thing that concerned me on my pair from kicks crew. Not sure if others are like this but this is what I see.
It's how  AJ!'s are made. It's the foam lining that cushioning you're ankle. They have to attach it some how. 

Heres an example of my pair from footaction online. It's a black foam so it doesnt stick out as much as the yellowish white foam. 

someone oop me on a size 10 from a legit site, im not trusting RMK/kick-crew too many mixed stories to be paying $275-290 shipped
Idk about RMK but you'll be fine with kicks crew but those prices are high.

Last edited:
If anyone is a Size 8 and is looking for a pair send me a PM. My buddy in London picked up two pairs for me (he knows how much I love 1's) and I'm only planning on keeping one. Would rather help an NT'er out first instead of having it sit in my closet.

I already copped my size 8 and wouldn't mind doubling up :lol: but let me tag some some people who rock that #dopesize

@B Fresco
@bibOo

Crap can't remember rest.... smh @ myself

Idk about RMK but you'll be fine with kicks crew but those prices are high.
need some more pics from those who cop from kicks-crew still before i drop 280 on these im be mad as hell if i cop some grey market/fakes/b grades etc.. 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom