Jordan 1 OG Red/White - US Release?

need some more pics from those who cop from kicks-crew still before i drop 280 on these im be mad as hell if i cop some grey market/fakes/b grades etc.. 
devil.gif
I'll take close-up shots of mine when they get here thursday or friday. Kicks crew is legit and it's important to remember that you re buying an imported product so it's going to be more expensive. 

Last edited:
I've copped from kicks crew before and never had a problem with them. However, RMK store is a different story. I ordered some Kobe VI Chinas from them and the tongue was very glossy and would make noise every time I walked when I wore the shoes. When I got an NDC pair I could tell the glossy tongue was a different material and never made a sound when I wore that pair.

That was my only experience with them and it wasn't a great one. Doesn't mean they aren't legit, I'm just not sure.

Last edited:
Seems like there's a lot of mixed experiences from RMK. Can someone who ordered their pair from RMK post pictures when they arrive?

@jfri23
 I've ordered christmas kd its the bronze ones from RMK & was fine but also heard the opposite from people. 

I guess we'll just have to wait until packages come in. I'm remaining optimistic since there's so many people on NT who claim they are legit. We'll see.

Last edited:
@jfri23  i think there legit fam, most of what I've seen has been legit, and i can attest what i ordered from them was 100% legit. I think you'll be good

I thought mine would've came today but I doubt it. Post office sucks with updating status for packages

Im post some detail pics from the local pickup yesterday, the seller bought them from bouncewear 
pimp.gif

Pair from Kicks-Crew just came in today. There were some differences between my Queenz pair and Kicks-Crew pair.

My Queenz pair came with the lacebag attached and with the ankle box inserts.

Kicks-Crew pair came with the lacebag tucked inside the shoe and without the ankle box inserts.

View media item 1069167
Also, the Queenz pair seems to be glossy in the sole, whereas the Kicks-Crew pair isn't as shiny.

View media item 1069171
Other than those differences, everything seems to look good.

ya my pair from bouncewear look exactly how you describe your pair from queenz, lacebag with ankle inserts... hmm ya i think im hold off from copping 2nd pair from kick-crew

ya my pair from bouncewear look exactly how you describe your pair from queenz, lacebag with ankle inserts... hmm ya i think im hold off from copping 2nd pair from kick-crew
Cnt believe u got a pair from BounceWear and I DIDNTTTtttttttt!!! I carted, checked out in likeA min! Still cancelled me out....HaHA

Congratz Mane... Yep, held off buying from KicksCrew but im sure/think they legit tho! "shrug"

Back
Top Bottom