Jordan 1 OG Red/White - US Release?

I'm not with you guys. I can't excuse JB for making this a euro release only. No demand? On a RED jordan? No less a jordan 1 with nike air. This shoe would've sold out here just off the color alone.

Congrats to those who grabbed a pair from SNS this morning. Doesn't look like I'll be getting a pair unless I pay 250+. 

If you like these $250 ain't that bad prices on the bay are already much higher & you'll forgive JB about any bad quality after you get them.

Kicks-Crew just hiked they're price up 20 bucks. From  270 from 250 for 10.5+. 
no 13 though, I peeped. these might end up releasing in US or become like the kobe fireworks/shanghai shens from last year

no 13 though, I peeped. these might end up releasing in US or become like the kobe fireworks/shanghai shens from last year
Still very different than the firework Kobe's they were only available in Shanghai these 1's are Aisa & Euro. So it still seems like there's a chance these might release in the US.

Last edited:
Well I just received my pair from RMK. Everything looks on point and actually amazing quality, but once again that is a legit website correct? I'm just so wary of buying from overseas with all that replica and fake crap, hard to distinguish these days even as good as these look.

Back
Top Bottom