Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Finally gotta pair for 250. I need 2 more ugh its so fiyah
pimp.gif

did anyone go to the solexchange in NYC saturday? I missed out. just wanted to ask how the price range was on these bad boys

did anyone go to the solexchange in NYC saturday? I missed out. just wanted to ask how the price range was on these bad boys
around 300. The event was wack from what I heard and if you aint get a ticket you didn't get in. I was selling my kicks in front

around 300. The event was wack from what I heard and if you aint get a ticket you didn't get in. I was selling my kicks in front

:lol: save money, not buying a table

did you sell alot of stuff

always figure these shows are lowballer central

:lol: save money, not buying a table

did you sell alot of stuff

always figure these shows are lowballer central
not too much, but I did sell. It is lowball central. Ppl offering 210 and **** for my florals :smh:

You can catch steals though at these events

not too much, but I did sell. It is lowball central. Ppl offering 210 and **** for my florals :smh:

You can catch steals though at these events

ya thats what i would figure that its pretty much kids that REALLY need to sell their stuff, even if its on the low

got my pair, if it wasn't so cold out i would post some natural lighting shots but my dim living room and phone cam will have to do...now to just find a pair of shadows and by the grace of god an actual authentic pair of royals...not holding my breath on that one

got my pair, if it wasn't so cold out i would post some natural lighting shots but my dim living room and phone cam will have to do...now to just find a pair of shadows and by the grace of god an actual authentic pair of royals...not holding my breath on that one
want breds so much but just cant bring my myself to pay resell i sturck out this morning too on the nike europe restock because i was at school

Just copped pair #5! Size 13 $230 shipped!
nthat.gif

I'M OFFICIALLY DONE!

@mwalker wit that OOP!
nthat.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
150+

Actually had to move most of them to my bosses crib. He lives in a really rich and super secure area. Also pulling out an insurance policy on all of them soon. Just to be safe.

Disclaimer: Living in South, FL is pretty sketch now unless you are really well oiff.

Last edited by a moderator:

150+

Actually had to move most of them to my bosses crib. He lives in a really rich and super secure area. Also pulling out an insurance policy on all of them soon. Just to be safe.
part of me wants to think your joking but in all honesty i would understand and tip my hat to you for covering your basis lol. But whew 150 pair? One day lol

Back
Top Bottom