Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Why...?The first ones got hyped , and now look at their resell prices...
No one should pre-order IMO . Wait for the release.

Yeah the resell prices dropped down about $100 but I don't think you can find these at retail for $150

Yeah the resell prices dropped down about $100 but I don't think you can find these at retail for $150
as long as i can get one pair for retail the resell price on the other shouldn't be too much to deal with. Now if im staring both in the face at 250 resell, it will be the black one now and white one later. 

as long as i can get one pair for retail the resell price on the other shouldn't be too much to deal with. Now if im staring both in the face at 250 resell, it will be the black one now and white one later. 
i'm aiming for the white pair first..

The first color way just wasn't for me

Definitely will be putting the effort in for 2 of each this time around.

Hopefully everything works out

View media item 937733i've worn these almost every day for the past two weeks. so comfy!

You must really love these shoes. I've been doing the same thing with my supreme dunks. I even had my girl complain as to why I keep wearing the same pair when I have a bunch of others to switch out of. Lol. These pair of sb x jordans are a must have for me, but at this moment I have to hold back from buying anymore shoes.

Mannnnn they look so good on, can't wait till warmer weather to break em out. Still have them factory laced.

Mannnnn they look so good on, can't wait till warmer weather to break em out. Still have them factory laced.
They look way better in real life IMO. I've been wearing mine every day for the past week casually and at work and this is all the creasing i'm dealing with so far

Man I wish this release date was closer lol I definitely want both pairs (white first)

I'm guessing these are gonna be alot harder to get with the bred/royal hype around them though

Man I wish this release date was closer lol I definitely want both pairs (white first)
I'm guessing these are gonna be alot harder to get with the bred/royal hype around them though
CO-SIGN. Also wish they had separate release days so it would be easier to obtain both

Back
Top Bottom