Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

would $220 be a fair price for these? Thinking of flipping another shoe to get these. Only way I can justify paying over retail lol

Man I wish this release date was closer lol I definitely want both pairs (white first)

I'm guessing these are gonna be alot harder to get with the bred/royal hype around them though

We're looking at $150. and up for each pair....
Start saving your Pennies, Everybody....

Oh okay. Idk about that, I bought the Nike SB St.Patties in a 9.5 and the front is tight as hell. 
got tiff highs 11.5 just like my aj1xsb and they fit the exact same in the toe, and will wear in nicely over time. Once they actually get wears i swear if minnesota doesn't get this weather right im never gonna wear my shoes smh

I will agree that tiff highs and aj1xsb's fit the same, TTS, although I generally have to half size up for dunk highs due to width.

I will agree that tiff highs and aj1xsb's fit the same, TTS, although I generally have to half size up for dunk highs due to width.

Im a true 9.5

in Tiffs I copped a 9.5 but in the Jordan ones I copped 2 size 9s and they fit perfect

for some reason all JB shoes run a .5 big on me so I always go with a 9

Im a true 9.5

in Tiffs I copped a 9.5 but in the Jordan ones I copped 2 size 9s and they fit perfect

weird the only j's that fit big on me seem to be 7s because an 11 in those feel perfect but my 11.5 feel a little too roomy. Also maybe 3's as well, got an 11.5 in one pair and i think it might be the same case like with the 7s but I gotta try an 11 in the 3s to confirm that. 

random, i can't really tell but what car is that in your avy? looks like an s15 or integra
I clicked through his avy, looks like an integra with JDM front.
Im a true 9.5

Wide or normal feet? I'm a true 8.5 wide. I went half size up to a 9 for the tiffs like I usually do for highs and those things had a lot of room, I had to throw in sneaker shields to eat up some of the toe box, might've even had to double sock. Got 8.5's in the aj1's and they actually fit perfect.

I clicked through his avy, looks like an integra with JDM front.

Wide or normal feet? I'm a true 8.5 wide. I went half size up to a 9 for the tiffs like I usually do for highs and those things had a lot of room, I had to throw in sneaker shields to eat up some of the toe box, might've even had to double sock. Got 8.5's in the aj1's and they actually fit perfect.
didn't even know you could do that for avys. Either way kudos to @BoostHog  #teamhonda.

Im a true 9.5

Same here with JB

I'm usually a TTS 11.5. In JB shoes i'm an 11

Nike SB and other Nike shoes i'm an 11.5 but in Nike running shoes and Nike Free's I have to go 12

ohwell.gif
 Hate the variations

I hate the variation within the same collections 3,6 and 13's I'm an 11.5 all others I'm a 12 my Olympic 6's feel like clown shoes on me and they're a 12

Back
Top Bottom