Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

not true many people have early links....kinda want Nike to implement that countdown ticker CORRECTLY but hope it isn't a fail like it was for the kobe

was that his request disguised as a plea for help? :lol:

re: countdown, i have ZERO interest in them using this release as another guinea pig for that crappy timer.

there is no cheat code, its all about luck honestly, some have it some dont, and the rarer the shoe the less of a chance you are going to have for it. Im already bracing myself for having to spend resell type of cash for these. This is the only shoe of June that interests me sans the what the lebron but im not holding my breath for those. 
Yeah I feel you I'm saving up now too lol because I know I don't have the best of luck on NDC any other shoe site I wouldn't worry as much but these and the blk/infra 6's was the only shoes I'm checking for this year. Thanks tho.

not true many people have early links....kinda want Nike to implement that countdown ticker CORRECTLY but hope it isn't a fail like it was for the kobe
Countdown timer might be worse because it brings traffic to the product page and will ultimately lead to the site crashing. A true TLO without people being able to predict the early link is the only way Nike can improve their online launches.

Rolling the dice on this one.  If I cop, then I cop a pair I like.  If I fail, then my bank account loves me more.  Win/win with no pressure.  Just staying off the reseller path as that's lose/lose for me.

there's no (mainstream) cheat code to it. fast speed, early link, bot are all things that put you in greatest position to flourish, but still not a guarantee. if this is something you want bad and you don't feel confident with NDC then it's time to start pounding the pavement
I know there's not a cheat code lol I know my size is very popular Sz 9.5 or 10 and it seems like those are the first to go. and I already have my game plan ready even spending the night at somebody elses house becuz their internet speed is faster than mines lol I can't go sleep outside a building it's not that serious  and hasn't been since HS so its NDC or BUST. thanks bruh

Countdown timer might be worse because it brings traffic to the product page and will ultimately lead to the site crashing. A true TLO without people being able to predict the early link is the only way Nike can improve their online launches.
no the real way for nike to handle that is upgrade its servers you mean to tell me you are a billion dollar company but can't withstand the stress of 50,000 people at one time. 

no the real way for nike to handle that is upgrade its servers you mean to tell me you are a billion dollar company but can't withstand the stress of 50,000 people at one time. 
AGREED. As much money as they REEL in they can pay for better servers or even get somebody to host for them during big releases. I swear idk why any of these big computer companies haven't cash out on them yet.

I know there's not a cheat code lol I know my size is very popular Sz 9.5 or 10 and it seems like those are the first to go. and I already have my game plan ready even spending the night at somebody elses house becuz their internet speed is faster than mines lol I can't go sleep outside a building it's not that serious  and hasn't been since HS so its NDC or BUST. thanks bruh
you're lucky man, they make the most in both of those sizes lol.

I agree it could be worse....but man its insane clicking the TLO link to see the size I need already sold out before I can even add my size!

AGREED. As much money as they REEL in they can pay for better servers or even get somebody to host for them during big releases. I swear idk why any of these big computer companies haven't cash out on them yet.
it just baffles me that if facebook can handle the type of traffic it sees daily then handling a jordan release shouldnt be that difficult if the proper measures were taken server side from nike.

Rich man lol. I'm prolly just going NDC EU for personal pairs and then I'll figure out how I wanna do the US. Local should hold me down on one pair tho. But for real though SATs are a drag the second time through lol. I took my 1800 and ran with it, I figured I wasn't trying for any over the top schools so I don't think I put the effort in. Either way feel free to pm me if ya strike out in the EU and need help here.
I have no local skate shops where I'm at, sucks, south part of NJ don't get no love, but I'm aiming for that score so we'll see, but thanks again man, I'll be sure to let you know, repped.

I agree it could be worse....but man its insane clicking the TLO link to see the size I need already sold out before I can even add my size!
No disrespect but if you're clicking the TLO link and not see your size, you are way too slow. Make sure you're using a streaming twitter platform like tweetbot or tweetdeck. I've always seen my size during a TLO launch, getting it to add to cart while waiting in line is another thing.

honestly, just get a bot. this shoe sh*t is baseball in the 90s, everyone's juicing. if you're not, you're already putting yourself at a disadvantage. 

No disrespect but if you're clicking the TLO link and not see your size, you are way too slow. Make sure you're using a streaming twitter platform like tweetbot or tweetdeck. I've always seen my size during a TLO launch, getting it to add to cart while waiting in line is another thing.
I think that all depends on your internet speed too. I've seen my twitter app on my phone go faster than my tweetbot or tweetdeck once before trying to RSVP. I've always got to click my size but then the "we are waiting to put the shoe in your cart" but then it says sold out every time. smh

all about that profit margin staying sky high
Not saying Nike can't make improvements but having multiple users signing on to their accounts right before 8am, constant downloading of pages due to auto-refresh, then requesting the server to add to in 50,0000 different sizes all at once is really not a simple task. Then allowing those who already have the shoe in cart to purchase is another hassle in itself without crashing. Reason I prefer NDC over everything at this point is that when and if you do get the shoe in cart, it should be a 98% purchase. I haven't lost a shoe in cart since the SC x Gloves 

I have never won on NDC. NOT EVER. I just can't let these go by. Can anyone tell me the cheat code?

UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT B A :smokin

Even though I wasn't the biggest fan of the Stecyk AJ1 x SB and only grabbed pairs to help friends, I hate not having complete sets and know without a doubt that I will have both of these Lance Mountains so I kept my eyes open for a pair of Stecyk's in my size since Friday. Ended up grabbing a DS pair off of FB for $194 shipped and invoiced this morning and am pretty happy about that. Will be really glad when I have the complete AJ1 x SB set once all the pairs have released too!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom