Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Have SATs on that day, so EU or bust 
laugh.gif

Have SATs on that day, so EU or bust :lol:

Ohhh god. I don't even wanna think about my SATs lol. Took my first one during lacrosse season of junior year. It was the Saturday after a huge W against our rival school. Honestly almost missed the deadline of getting into the building on time. Ended up doing better on that one than I did on the second go around lol.

Just copped my pair of the first ones from a NTer. Now on to the next one. I like both the white and black pairs just hoping to lock one of them on the 7th.

Ohhh god. I don't even wanna think about my SATs lol. Took my first one during lacrosse season of junior year. It was the Saturday after a huge W against our rival school. Honestly almost missed the deadline of getting into the building on time. Ended up doing better on that one than I did on the second go around lol.
Second go around this time, hoping I can cook both on the EU sites and on the test , worse comes to worse I'll trade my shooting star foams for the white pair 
tongue.gif

SATs are the worst man 
laugh.gif
 half way through the test i'm zzz man 
laugh.gif

These year will not end without these. I'll pass on every release to get both pairs...

unless Jordan decided to release the Black and White 1s, or the Chicago NA 1s...

Second go around this time, hoping I can cook both on the EU sites and on the test , worse comes to worse I'll trade my shooting star foams for the white pair :tongue:
 half way through the test i'm zzz man :lol:

Rich man lol. I'm prolly just going NDC EU for personal pairs and then I'll figure out how I wanna do the US. Local should hold me down on one pair tho. But for real though SATs are a drag the second time through lol. I took my 1800 and ran with it, I figured I wasn't trying for any over the top schools so I don't think I put the effort in. Either way feel free to pm me if ya strike out in the EU and need help here.

Chance to cook >>>>>>> SAT's

Nope

This was the key when I took them the time I didn't really stress got me where I needed to be

The black ones are a must cop. Can anyone in the Bay Area hook it up with some info on locations that are getting these other than Atlas? Haven't copped SBs on RD in a min.

Back
Top Bottom