Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

@babyJs23 i am going to wear mine to bed when i get them.
first thing that popped up in my head was that scene from Little Giants where he's sleeping in bed with his cleats on 
laugh.gif

@ 1:05

I'm in this thread every 5 mins. Nice pics @babyjs23 I'm so excited to get these. Someone laughed when I said the leather was comparable to the banneds. I was just passing along info. Banneds better?

I'm in this thread every 5 mins. Nice pics @babyjs23 I'm so excited to get these. Someone laughed when I said the leather was comparable to the banneds. I was just passing along info. Banneds better?
Repped.
Banneds all day, everyday in my book [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Im down to camp with anyone in houston. Off saturday and haent had a good campout in months. pm me if you do. wear a size 13 so most likely wont be competition for you

What locations in Houston will be carrying 

Im down to camp with anyone in houston. Off saturday and haent had a good campout in months. pm me if you do. wear a size 13 so most likely wont be competition for you
What stores in Houston will be carrying these?

Does ping count? My place has free internet nearby and that has a high *** ping. Never been able to cop off a restock

i discovered the internet today.. you can search for information there (like phone numbers to call to get even more information).. super easy and convenient...

Last edited:
Repped.
Banneds all day, everyday in my book [emoji]128077[/emoji]
I had a hard time believing thesewere better than the banneds. There really the best quality air jordan I own. Really are amazing. But the fact that these are close has me itching again. Probably won't have mine until 5 days after release tho :smh:

souljaman22 souljaman22

I agree. The LM's are very close, but the banned's are straight [emoji]128293[/emoji]
I would never sell my banned's unless something serious came up[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Do you guys think Nike will tweet out 2 separate links for the black & the white pairs or do you think that they'll just put both colorways on the same page?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom