Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

i dont need it :lol:

if i get em for retail sweet, if not no biggie. id like to get em

ill be happy saturday as long as NBA store releases the II's
Are you that dude i see camped out in front of NBA store on 5th ave for every release?

@babyJs23  thanks for the pic man.. the leather on this release lookin like = banned and/or vegas 
eek.gif
 Definitely must cop!

Anyone know what stores in Melbourne, Australia or Sydney, Australia that are getting these?

Just ordered off shoenazi.net. It's an add to cart service that will end up about 235
IB4TREFUND

From lurking through Twitter, those ATC/RSVP services have been pretty sketch since NDC finally did something and added CAPCHA. 

I'll be trying for a pair Sat., but nothing that I can't live w/o.  If I miss...I miss.  Thinking about going for the white pair.  I'd prefer the black...but it looks like everyone else does too.  Maybe a bit easier aiming for the whites.

well its release week, confidence in snagging a pair hasn't increased and local shop still doesn't even know their release procedure yet smh

i guess packs with same sizes will hit high prices since you will end up having to pairs of "banneds"..............

My local spot blacksheepnc is doing that Nike Collab so hopefully nike shows them a large allotment of these and those they had a lot of Tiffany's I was number 150ish and got Tiffany's

IB4TREFUND

From lurking through Twitter, those ATC/RSVP services have been pretty sketch since NDC finally did something and added CAPCHA. 

I'll be trying for a pair Sat., but nothing that I can't live w/o.  If I miss...I miss.  Thinking about going for the white pair.  I'd prefer the black...but it looks like everyone else does too.  Maybe a bit easier aiming for the whites.
same here man not really going to madil if I strike out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom