Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

They restocked breds?!?
frown.gif
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/n/diu?cp=usns_twit_031314_nothingtoseehere

yea they gone now
eyes.gif

Last edited:
I was the other dude in there haha. See you saturday.
Was the line pretty deep to get these guaranteed tickets if you don't' mind me asking?  Or was it a quick in and out kind of thing? I wasn't really paying attention and missed out on trying to get these there at Undefeated.

Is $300 a fair price for these? Someone local is selling them for that price. I really want them but struck out on the RSVP.

Anybody know what the smallest size for this release will be? My girl just saw the pics and wants a pair.

Was the line pretty deep to get these guaranteed tickets if you don't' mind me asking?  Or was it a quick in and out kind of thing? I wasn't really paying attention and missed out on trying to get these there at Undefeated.
Walk in walk out. I think at one point the guy went outside onto the street with the tickets in his hand waiting for people to come by. I was actually there shopping and chopping it up.

BTW i think they have those new blue kobe's sitting there if that is of interest to anyone.

Any NYers in here down for the camp? i keep taking losses on RSVP and I have NO IDEA whats gonna happen with NDC...

Just hard to believe, because Eastbay is carrying these so I believe these are not that limited. Most places I know and confirmed that carries the Lab series Jordan's are getting these. Theses numbers are close to yeezy status which were hard to comeby. The numbers You're talking about would be considered a Hyperstrike release status with that many pairs. Just saying brotha.

These are not on eastbays calendar.

Walk in walk out. I think at one point the guy went outside onto the street with the tickets in his hand waiting for people to come by. I was actually there shopping and chopping it up.

BTW i think they have those new blue kobe's sitting there if that is of interest to anyone.
Really?!?! I would've been able to make it anytime to get those tickets yesterday. Lol. Oh well, lesson learned.  Should have really "done my homework." Sad to say, the hype is getting to me and not in a good way.  Luckily I have my eyes locked on another pair of dunks so I'm good whether I get this or not.  

Back
Top Bottom